Chapter:9

Samantha's P.O.V

One Week Later~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I was currently laying on my bed whileMax and I text. We met on some awards show I had and started talking since than.

Max: So, what r u doing? :)

Me:Nothing, just relaxing. How about u?

Max: Same. Want to go out later?

Me:Sure, where?

Max: Let's go to Starbucks, best place to have some peace, don't u think?

Me: I love Starbucks! Is so calm and a good place to think too!

Max: Awesome, meet me there at 5:00pm?

Me: Sure, see u!

Max: Bye babe!

Did he just called me babe? Oh my god! am I dreaming? WHO CARES! I'M GOING ON A DATE! I squealed and started to jump up and down. Max and I have been hanging out for a while and I think that I might have a little crush on him. JUST A LITTLE ONE!

 Suddenly my phone vibrated signalizing me I had a message.

Beth: SAMMY!

Me: YES?!

Beth: I'm bored.....so what are you doing?

Me:Getting ready for a date

Beth:Cool, so I'm-WAIT WHAT?! WITH WHO?!

Me: Max.....

Beth:OH MY GOD! MY LITTLE GIRL IS GROWING UP!

Me: I'm not that little!

Beth: I'm basically older than you for a few months....and I'm also taller >:)

Me: I hate when you use that against me

Beth: But you love me! Whatever so tell me! Details! I want to know what happens!!!

Me: I will, btw r u allowed to come over?

Beth: I guess, need help?

Me: YES!

Beth:ON MY WAY!!

I laughed as I locked my phone. I met Beth not too long ago and we instantly became friends. Like Nessa, but she's far away and can't come. But I know for a fact that if she sees Louis she'll jump on him. She's a fan and she loves Louis. Why? Don't know, ask the poor child. Nicold now likes Zayn but we do not tell anyone. Shhhh! I'm not supposed to tell. And last but not least Beth, she loves Louis and Niall. I, on the other hand, do not have a favorite since I'm mad at them. Well I'm still mad at 4/5 of One Direction....so yeah.

There was a knock on the door. How the heck did she got here so fast? I don't know. I was going to let the guys open the door but then I remembered that she didn't know that I knew them!

"EVERYBODY GO TO YOUR ROOMS AND DON'T COME OUT UNTIL I SAY SO!" I screamed as I ran towards the front door but it was too late. Liam opened the door and Beth's eyes widened.

"I think that I'm at the wrong house" she said.

"Hey...Beth" I said from the stairs. He jaw dropped as she looked at the guys who were watching TV.

"I must be dreaming....Sam, you never told me that you were lived with One Direction"

"I don't" I said as I made my way to the front door to meet my friend.