Chapter: 15

Samantha's P.O.V

I sighed as I searched trough my closet. You see, my dearest friends dared me to dress like each of the guys for each day. So I'm starting from oldest to youngest which means that I have to dress like Louis today.I actually searched some information about them and to be honest, I still can't remember any of them.

After I changed into my outfit, I grabbed my crutches and made my way to the stairs. I sighed once I remembered that I needed help. I looked to my left then to my right, since I no one is around, might as well do it myself.

Yeah right, and fall on my face? No way. I sat on the top of the stairs and stared at my phone. I checked my Instagram and Twitter.

Ignore

Ignore

Like

Like

Comment

Comment

And the list goes on. I heard the front door being opened. I looked up from my phone to see Angela.

"Hey sweetie...what are you doing up there?" she asked.

"I can't get down........I hate this stupid cast" I said as I glanced down at my blue cast.

"Why are you dressed like Louis?"

"A dare"  I shrugged.She smile at me and sighed.

"BOYS!" She shouted at the top of her lungs and in less then five seconds they were all next to me, well all except Louis. They looked down at me and Zayn picked me up and carried me downstairs. Well that was easy....

"I'm hungry" I said. They all smiled as Zayn sat me on the couch.

"Does she remember you guys?" I heard Angela whisper.

"No" they sadly said.

"Well that's good in a way! I mean she doesn't remember what you guys did to her, so you can start all over again!"

"He, he, he...about that. We told her about it already"

"IDIOTS!" she yelled. I looked over at them and I saw her whacking them each over the head. Good job Angela! Although they seemed really sorry about it. 

"Angela?" I asked

"Yes?"

"Where's my food? I'm hungry" I whined making the guys chuckled.

"Always hungry" Angela said as she went inside the kitchen. I turned on the TV to see my accident all ove the news. I sighed as I changed the channels and I finally stopped once I saw my TV show on. I laughed as I saw the episode of how I jumped on my brother's back.

"Do you remember anything?" Liam asked as he sat next to me.

"Yeah, basically everything except you guys" I said as he sadly nodded. I sighed again as I placed my head on his shoulder.

"I wish I remembered you guys.....I don't think that I'm mad anymore" I said. He smiled and placed his arm around my shoulders.

"That's a good thing but we wish yoou could remember us" he said.I closed my eyes and tried to relax but Liam's phone started vibrating.

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Hello?" He said as he looked at me.

"Yeah.......do we have to?.......okay..... Okay we'll be there soon....bye" he sighed and hang up.