Bad Day

Gideon looked at the monster in the mirror and tried to figure out just how this day could get more whacked. Her eyes flicked from looking at the no longer familiar visage and locked eyes with a foaming at the mouth Wendigo, her ears picking out the caterwaul of a teenage lycanthrope kitty girl who just went into heat for the first time. And then, to make bad matters worse, through the open door, the maddness of the interior was met with the bedlam of the exterior.

The Councillor felt herself snarl as another curl of something brushed across her psyche and she spun on the two members of intake five behind her, one hand flying out to catch Peter by the loose skin at his throat and her foot coming up to stomp/kick Luna away before the Wendigo could follow through on his instincts. Poor Peter only just got exposed to the fact that he goes bump in the night, and his first full day in the Camp and he gets hit with a Wild Call. Gideon's second hand came up and she pressed it flat against Peter's chest, her special talent making it feel almost like his heart was literally in her hands. A single thought later and Peter was on the floor, eyes rolled into the back of his head, body falling to the floor. Normally she'd settle him more comfortably, but this was turning outto be one of those days that the niceties had to be skipped.

Gideon helped Luna sit up, then did the same thing to the catgirl as she had to the Wendigo, but Luna was already sitting so at least she didn't fall. Two of the seven taken care of for the next hour or so, Gideon stood up and strode from the House, wondering just what had gone wrong. The Wild Call had gone out, and strong if it was battering at Gideon like this, and she stepped out of her House to find that the rest of her intake had been hit just as hard.

Necromancer was on the lawn, writhing back and forth as if he were on fire and could put it out. Stop, drop and roll doesn't work in hell though, and this was the next best thing. Ten feet away, the Incubus was curled up, his tail and wings tearing through his human clothes, leaving him looking feral and very, very sad. Gideon's eyes tracked to see where the rest had gotten to. When a Wild Call goes out, the instincts of a person take over, with oftentimes surprising results. The two 'monsters' of Gideon's intake had stayed inside, and would have progressed on from alarmed violence to rutting lust if Gideon hadn't put them both under. The more 'human' of her intake had all made it outside, though not very far beyond that. The empath was sitting on the steps, off to the side, clutching his head. And to Gideon's annoyed dismay, the witch was laying on her back with a huge grin on her face and the vampire was chewing on her wrist. Guess I know how the jack came out of the box Gideon mused, then built up a pressure inside. Once it felt like she tried to swallow a miniature sun, Gideon took one more controlled breath in, ignoring all the witnesses standing ten feet away, and pushed outward, crushing all the chaos of her intake until every single one of them was rag doll limp.

By this point Gideon was soaking with sweat, shaking and very angry. A Wild Call is black magic, because it takes away the human mind that operates the body. And the satisfied smile on the witches face said clearly that she had been the one to use it. Gideon stood by the witch's head, taking in hte reavaged state of her wrist, and the blood soaked vampire laying beside her. Even though both girls were relatively young, and heterosexual, they looked like a wild orgy had just rampaged through them both. The House Councillor looked up from the witch in time to see Head Councillor Hasselberry and Doc Cyr coming towards her.

"Wild Call. Addict here couldn't resist. Looks like she just learned what it feels like to be fang food." Gideon called out, hearing the other intakes whisper amongst each other, her friends watching on in silence.

"Alright everyone, there's nothing more to see here. Please return inside." Doctor Cyr called out, the authority in his voice driving the other intakes inside faster than a bullqwhip could.