Intake Papers -Males

"You're going and that's final." Luc's father informed him without preamble. The large man paced through the room, tossing a bag on the bed and stomping over to his son's closet. He tore open the doors and started to throw clothes into the bag at random.

"But dad, I'm not like those kids!" Luc tried to reason.

"NO! No son of mine is gonig to be such.... a disgrace! You are going and they are going to fix you! Then you can come back and be the man I expect you to be!" Luc's father stormed out of the room, leaving his son alone. "Now pack your bag!" He shouted.

Luc's shoulders slumped and he walked over to the bag and stuffed the last of his clothes from the closet into it. He tosses in several items and then slings it over his shoulder, dragging his feet out the door. As he walks out to his father's car, their neighbor walks up.

"Hey Luc, Samael. You boys heading out?" the friendly neighbor asks.

"Yea Jeb. Dad's taking me to Camp Darkness." Luc nodded sullenly.

"What? Whatever for Sam? You've got one of the good kids." the neighbor scratches his head.

Samael narrows his eyes darkly at the man. "My son is a full blooded Incubus. He's not supposed to be 'one of the good kids'. He's not supposed to be a seventeen year old VIRGIN! He's supposed to already have come into his full pow-"

"DAD! Can we PLEASE not get into this outside?" Luc hissed at his father, his human feature briefly revealing his demonic nature.

"Get in the car, we're leaving." Samael ordered his son. Luc got into the car and held his bag to his stomach, face resentful.

Casefile

Name: Luc Morningstar

Classification: Demon - Incubus

Notes of Interest: anti-social. authority issues

####

"Are you sure this is what you want Ankou?" Ankou's tall, gaunt mother asked.

"Yes. It's the only way we'll know." Ankou nodded, mouth set in a determined line.

"But why Camp Darkness?" she asked, voice bland but curious.

"Where else would be better? I'm surrounded by freaks and monster, nothing anyone would miss. I'll get to practice in the field. That's hands on experience I couldn't pay to duplicate." Ankou shrugged his shoulders.

"I understand you're logic, but you're still so young. Couldn't you pick somewhere closer to start off with and move out from there?" she inquired, helping him carry some of his bags up the stairs.

"I'm sure. This is the best way. I can't waste time on my research, and this will be vital field testing mother." Ankou's voice sounds fervent, determined.

"Stop pestering the boy Cali. It is our way and you know it. If this is how he wants to go out on his journey, then don't stand in his way." Ankou's father stated.

"Nergal, he's going out into the world at fifteen! That's too young, even for us." Ankou's mother fussed, voice still strangely hollow.

"It's the Necromancer way. He has to find his Death Guide and he's chose to try and summon one of his choosing. If this works, think of what it would mean for our kind." Nergal touched his wife's cheek and looked at his son with pride. "It's time."

Casefile

Name: Ankou Hades

Classification: Necromancer

Notes of Interest: voluntary enrollment. compulsive liar and thief

####

The police officer scribbled the last of the youth's information down onto the paper, referring to his little notebook once more for a last verification. With an unimpressed grunt, he handed the paper over to a Councellor.

"He's all yours now." The officer stated without enthusiasm. "Hey, Virgil, behave. This is your last chance, after this, we will treat you as an adult. No more free rides."

"Suck me sideways pig." Virigl spat, sneer on his face.

"Want to see what police brutality feels like?" the officer asked, fingering his night stick.

"You just want to beat me with your hard wood officer. We both know how much you like that." Virigl sounded disgusted.

"You littl-" the officer steps forward but the Councillor stops him with a gesture.

"Enough Officer, as you said, he's all mine now. So please leave." the councillor requested, tone curt. She seemed unimpressed with the officer, looking instead at Virgil while the cop left the room. "So this is Camp Darkness. What exactly brought you here with that lovely speciment of evolution's backwash?"

Virgil cracked a smile at the Councillor's words. "I'm an Empath. Both receptive and projective. People seem to think that that means I owe them something. But I'm not anybody's f**ing pet!" his good mood falls away and he shouts at her.

The Councillor doesn't even flinch. "Keep your emotions to yourself and try not to pry into anyone else's emotional life too much and we won't have a problem. And there's a strict no pets allowed policy in place, so no worries there Virgil." the Councillor smirked, bringing a hesitant smile to Virgil's face. "The rest of this intake should be along shortly, but I'll start you on the grand tour now. Welcome to Camp Darkness."

Casefile

Name: Virgil Last name unknown

Classification: Empath

Notes of Interest: on probation. unwillingly forces others to experience non-native emotional states.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: There are obviously more than just 6 kids at the camp, but these are the main 6. And not all of this is supposed to make sense yet, you'll understand later :D