38.

Jade

"I love you" I said giggling as Perrie posed fully naked for me in front of the bed.

"I love you too cinnamon roll" she says grabbing a hair tie off the dresser and putting her hair up in a pony tail before jumping on the bed and right next to me, lacing our fingers together.

I looked at the time to see it was 12:00am.

"Wow that was a great 4 hours of sex and music" I say making her laugh and nod as she brings my hand up to her mouth and places a kiss to the back of it.

"Didn't you like the movie I picked out for the two of us?" She asks making me nod.

"Yeah but I couldn't focus! Screw you for going naked" I growl as I capture her lips with mine as they move in sync.

"It makes up for the anniversary" she says slapping my ass before getting up off the bed and throwing me some clothes.

"Where are you going? Aren't we going to sleep" I say confused as she gets dressed and grabs the car keys off the dresser.

"You go ahead, don't wait for me" she says kissing my cheek before walking out the door.

"Baby wait up!" I yell putting on a oversized shirt and chasing after her.

"Baby get back to bed" she says turning around halfway down the stairs and running back up to me and holding me up as I was weak in every way possible.

"Come to bed with me" I say as she just giggles.

"I will, I'm going to be home soon" she says kissing me again.

"Where are you going?!" I whine as she walks me back to our room.

"I need to go take a drive and just capture everything that happened tonight" she says as I shake my head.

"It's too dangerous right now baby, go in the morning" I say trying to convince her.

"Il be home soon" she says making me frown.

"Why are you leaving me on our night?!" I yell making her face drop with hurt.

"I'm not, I was here" she says softly as I shake my head.

"Where are you going?!" I yell again.

"I told you I need to go out for a drive" she says as I roll my eyes.

"Fine go" I say laying down as I heard her sigh and then footsteps leaving the room.

Perrie

I pulled up In front of the bar and got out shutting the door.

I needed to clear my head about everything tonight. I didn't mean to make a scene or hurt her but I had to do it tonight. I love Jade and I want to be with her and I'm over the moon that she said yes but I need to be alone with a couple drinks to enjoy it before I take this huge step.

I walked into the bar and went through the crowd trying to avoid everyone there. I sat on one of the bar stools and ordered a drink from the bartender right when my phone buzzed.

Jadeameilabadwi: please come home, I'm sorry

Perrielouiseedwards: baby don't be sorry! You didn't do anything wrong

Jadeameilabadwi: then why are you leaving on our night?

Perrielouoseedwards: I need to clear my head, il be home soon baby you can wait for me if you want, but if your tired I will sneak in quietly