18. {smut}

Perrie

I smiled widely as I read Jades reply already thinking about tonight.

I didn't even have time to reply as I pulled up in front of her drive way seeing her on the porch.

I got out and shut the door and walked towards her as we met half way and she jumped in my arms right away making me lift her up of the ground.

"Excited to see me beautiful?" I say in her ear making her giggle.

"Yes and you look so fucking hot tonight" she whispers in my ear and kissing under neath it.

"In my casual clothes?" I say putting her down.

"No as a hippie" she says getting a laugh from me.

"Well I love your Disney theme tonight" I say leaning in a capturing her lips with mine.

"Pez not now" she says with a giggle pushing me away from her.

"Later" I whisper with a huge smile on my face as she nods wrapping her arms around my neck and lifting up so I was carrying her as I walked us over to the car.

-

Jade

"Jade" Perrie says as she keeps her eyes on the road and her arm over the console resting on my knee.

"Yeah?" I question keeping my gaze on the glass window looking at everything that passed by.

"What did I do this time?" She says a mix of a chuckle and a sigh.

"Nothing" I say looking over at her.

"Then why are you so silent babe?" She says now resting her hand on my inner thigh.

"Just a little nervous" I answer truthfully.

"About what? Your parents know your dating  a girl and their okay with it so what's the problem?" She says getting annoyed at the end.

"You can at least act like you care" I spat at her making her eyes widen and look over at me.

"Babe I do care I'm just trying to figure out what's got you all silent all of a sudden" she answers worriedly that I'm upset with her.

"I told you it's because I'm nervous" I say sighing and going back to my old position so I was staring out the window.

"Okay...so why are you nervous?" She asks going slow to be patient with me which I appreciate.

"Because I just don't know how my Mam with react that we did it after 3 weeks of dating." I say now playing with her fingers that were still resting on my inner thigh.

"We have a good reason" she says with a laugh.

I roll my eyes and look at her.

"You know it's not funny" I say hitting her hand making her look at me.

"What! You enjoyed it" she said laughing again and turning her gaze back on the road once again.

"I did love it...and my mom is understanding and I will just tell her that we are like soul mates and we got along very well and we felt like it was the right time" I say looking over at her as she nodded.

"That's perfect babe" she says pulling up into my Mams drive way.

"I love you" I say as she pulls out the keys.

"I hate you" she says pushing a strand of hair out of my face.

" I hate you more" I say inching closer to her face.