37. {Smut}

I tried really really hard to get this chapter the best it can be for all you lovelies! (And to make up for last chapter 🤘🏻😷)

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER!

This is just the big important chapter that I would not skip lol

Enjoy!!

Jade

I woke up on my back as Perrie was curled into me, snoring lightly with her lips parted a little.

I smiled at the position as I snuggled more into her but I must have moved around to much as she stirred and a quiet hum was heard as she closed her mouth and the snores stopped.

"Good morning teddy" I whisper kissing her forehead as her eyes were still shut but I new she was awake.

"What time is it" she groans burying her head more into the pillow as she wrapped her arms around my waist so I was fully wrapped in her arms.

I looked over he shoulder to see it was 9:30.

"Ted you have school it's 9:30" I say placing kisses all over face trying to get to her eyes open.

"It's online" she groans again finally flickering her eyes open slightly and then closes them again.

"So you still need to get it done and aren't you and Leigh going out today?" I ask making her eyes open and stare up at me.

"No?" She answers confused.

"Oh, I thought we had plans for tonight" I say making her eyes widen and reposition so she was on her back.

"Yeah...well I was going to tell you if we can have the date here? Leigh and Jess were going to go out together and I wanted you out of the house also while I get the house ready" she says making me nod as my body was already excited as I knew what was already coming and knowing Perrie the drive would kill her.

"Okay" I say before leaning down and kissing her lips as she kisses back.

We pulled away after awhile as she threading her fingers in my hair as I held myself up by my elbows looking down at her.

"Can I go to school today baby?" I ask as she smiles warmly at me.

"Are you feeling better?" She says now cupping the side of my cheek and rubbing her thumb across my lips.

"Much" I say patting my stomach lightly as she giggles and pulls down the covers a little and looks at my bandage that was still tightly around and no pain.

She put a little pressure on where my scar will be as she searched my face for any sighs of warning to stop but I had none as I didn't feel anything.

"Well in that case, you have permission from me to go today" she says kissing my lips once more before getting up.

"I need to get online" she says as I lay back down.

"I'm going to go back to sleep I'm still a little tired" I say as she puts on her baggy pants and hoody.

"Okay baby I will come up and check up on you when you need to eat" she says as I thank her and place a couple more kisses to her lips before she pulls up the covers and heads out the door making me fall asleep shortly after.

Perrie

I headed downstairs and grabbed a water bottle from the kitchen before heading into the living room and surprisingly I was the first one up/ or to be down here. I sat on the couch and grabbed my laptop opening up my emails to check my assignments which I did have one as I clicked on it and started working as I also opened a couple more tabs for recipes. I want to make Jade a homemade dinner tonight and purpose to tonight and I pray with all my heart that she says yes. I opened my last paper that was last worked on and saw that it was my speech that I was practicing to say to Jade. I know I know, we always say that speeches shouldn't be used and we should speak from the heart but I still wanted to because I'm going to be hella emotional as I always was by scanning over the words I wrote for her.