4.

{not edited}

Jade

Perrie and I have been laughing the past 2 hours away just talking about ourselves and texting dirty messages over snapchat so no one could hear.

Jesy and Leigh left to go shop around. Jesy told me before she left that she really liked Leigh and I'm happy for her because it looked like Leigh really liked her to.

"You funny Jade" Perrie burst out laughing as I told my story about my pet Beatle.

"Yeah buts it true!" I say laughing hard.

Perrie got a message on her phone and her smile went to a frown as she looked up at me.

"Leigh wants me there coming back now" Perrie says typing away at her phone.

"Everything alright" I ask curiously.

"Yeah just some school stuff" Perrie says smiling at me.

I knew that Leigh and Perrie took online school and Jesy and Me took some online and some classes we went in but for now we're on break.

Minutes later they both arrived it didn't take long considering they only went down the street.

"Hey guys I'm so sorry but I need to borrow Perrie" Leigh says pouting at Jesy.

"It's fine babe go ahead I will text you later" Jesy says kissing Leigh on the cheek.

I stood up and gave Leigh a quick hug before I turned to Perrie and hugged her.

"Please snap me tonight" I whisper in her ear.

"Il give it to you better, how about I take you out tonight?" She says pulling back.

"I would love to" I say smiling.

"Perfect pick you up at 7. Goodbye Jesy" she says giving Jess a quick hug.

"Leigh let's go!" Perrie says yanking Leigh's arm that was typing her phone number in Jesys phone.

I just stared at Perrie as she grabbed her phone and typed something.

I pulled out my phone and immediately got a snap from Perrie.

Perrielouiseeswards: stop eye fucking me god damn

I looked up at her as I saw her eyes staring right through me.

Jadeameilabadwi: I could say the same to you

Perriouiseedwards: I can't help it your just so beautiful

I blushed at the message as I was about to type back I felt Perrie's hands on my waist.

"I will pick you up at 7" she says before kissing my cheek and leaving.

I don't know what it's is I've only known this girl for 3 hours in real life and I'm falling hard for her.

Let's face it I love Perrie Edwards and there's denying it.

Perrie

I walked out of the Starbucks with a huge smile on my face.

I'm taking Jade out and she said yes! Now if my plan goes correctly than it would be the best day ever.

I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. Like I know it might be to soon but I feel like I have known her for years and that's the exciting thing about it.

-

Once I got home Leigh went to go grab her laptop so I can help her with her project.

My phone buzzed and I instantly knew who it was.