16. {some smut}

{I was multitasking while writing this so my apologies 🤓}

Perrie

"We're home!" I yell as Jade and I walk hand in hand through the door.

"Hey lovebirds!" Leigh says from the couch.

"When did you get here?" I question as I close the door and walk towards them giving Leigh a quick kiss on the cheek before sitting down with Jade.

"My girlfriend is here" she says looking at me like I'm stupid.

"Right" I say pulling Jade into me by the waist.

"So how was it?" Jesy asks.

"Good we had a beautiful dinner by the beach" Jade says as she turns around and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"So what was the big surprise!?" Jesy questions again.

"Nothing much" Jade says playing with my fingers that were now resting in her lap.

"It's okay babe you can tell them" I say kissing her cheek making both of their eyes lock right on us.

"Perrie and me want to explore new things in our relationship" Jade confesses happily.

"Like naughty naughty?" Jesy blurts out but then regrets it as she covers her mouth and hides her face in Leigh's Afro.

Jade let's out a laugh about to speak but I speak up instead.

"Yes naughty naughty" I say for Jade making her immediately turn around and stare at me.

"What? It's true babe" I say rubbing up and down her arms.

"I just didn't think you would confess it so soon" she said smiling.

"I'm just speaking the truth" I say kissing her flustered face.

"When" she whispers once we pull away.

"Whenever you ready" I say making her smile even wider.

She nods as we turn our gaze back to the girls staring at us closely.

"What?" I question.

"Watch you guys do it tonight!" Leigh says turning on the tv.

"Fuck you" I say throwing a pillow at her.

"I think you rather fuck Jade and you know it" Jesy says laughing as we settle on the cooking channel.

"When she's ready!" I said not taking it so funny as the other three girls laugh.

I took Jade out to express my feelings to tell her how I was feeling and she's laughing about something that if we do it, it can change our relationship forever.

"Hilarious" I mumble turning my gaze to the tv.

I released my arms from Jades waist and put them on my stomach instead.

Jade noticed and turned around to face me. I didn't stare at her in the eyes as I kept my gaze on the tv.

"Babe we were just kidding" she says still laughing.

"Whatever" I mumble.

"Why are you taking it so serious?" Jade says.

"Because I pour out my feelings about a serious topic and your laughing about it?" I spat at her loudly so Jess and Leigh hear which work as they go silent and I immediately feel eyes on us.