19.

{apologies if this chapter is short or very simple but it's just a cute Jerrie chapter just wanted to say that now}

Thanks loves xx

Jade

"Good morning beautiful" Perrie says entering the room and closing the door behind her.

"Anyone here?" I question.

"Nope I texted Leigh and she spent the night at Jesys so it's one of those days" she says climbing into the bed with me.

"This is new" I mumble as I bury my head in my pillow.

"Ands what that babe" Perrie questions turning on the tv.

"You waking me up, you never do that it's normally me" I say with a giggle as I move towards her and snuggled up to her as our warm bodies touch as one as we were still naked from last night.

"Pez" I whisper playing with the ends of her hair.

"Yes beautiful?" She questions still keeping her gaze on the tv.

"I think I learned my lesson" I said getting a giggle from the blonde.

"I'm sorry babe did I hurt you?" She says looking at me worriedly.

"Why would you think that?" I ask.

"Because that's the first time we have ever tried anything like that and you know the whole sex thing in general" she says letting out a little laugh at the end.

"Let's just say...you should punish me more often" I say looking up at her and seeing the redness form on her cheeks.

"I-I s-should" she stutters out.

I just laugh as I sink into the warmth of her body while we watch Disney channel.

"Jade?" I heard Perrie mumble lowly then kiss the top of my head.

I hum in response as she lets out a huge sigh.

"I'm sorry" she whispers making me lift my head up and rest it on her shoulder.

"For?" I question.

"At the dinner table" she says making my face go into realization.

"Perrie you don't have-"

"No Jade I was being stupid and you deserve an apology. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on and I haven't been treating you the best way and I'm sorry" she says tears forming in her eyes.

"Perrie I love you and I accept your apology but please don't cry" I say moving my hands up to wipe the tears.

"It's just that guy at the dinner...who was he?" She asks a hint of hurt and jealousy in her voice.

I chuckled lightly before answering.

"Nobody I want to be around" I say making her eyes sparkle and my heart smile.

"So you don't like him?" She says her tone hopeful for a no.

"Pez of course I don't like him in that way I mean as a friend of course but in that way hell no. I have you and I don't want or need anyone else." I say leaning in to kiss her but she pulls back making me look at her in confusion.

"Jade you heard what he said to you right? I don't feel comfortable with you around him" she says her tone serious and protective.

"That he missed me?" I say still flustered on the whole situation.

"No he was drooling all over you and pushing me away and he even say that your body looked better then last time he saw it" she says anger now once again rising.

"Babe calm down, nothing will ever happen between us he is just a old friend" I say getting a little smile from the blonde.

"I know but seeing another man around you gets me protective because I don't want anything to happen to you" she says now leaning in a kissing me.

"You do know what next week is?" I say once I pull away and rest my forehead against hers.

"What?" She says excitedly.

"Our one month anniversary!" I say leaning in a kissing her one more time.

"One month? It feels like years!" She says with a laugh.

I just laugh at her response and crawl out of bed standing up but completely failing as I fell straight to the floor.

"Ow" I say turning on my back and seeing Perrie's head on the edge of the bed laughing uncontrollably.

"Help me!" I say reaching my hands out.

"I don't know you look pretty adorable like this and the funny thing is you can't do anything about it" she says still laughing as she walks over to me and stands above me giving me a great view.

"Oh really? How about no sex on our anniversary" I say serious making her immediately stop laughing and look down at me.

"You wouldn't!" She says crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh but I would" I say.

"Please don't" she says stomping her foot.

"Then be a good girlfriend and help me" I say reaching my arms out and this time she takes them and lifts me up setting me gently on the bed and then heading to my dresser for clothes.

"So what are we going to do for our anniversary?" Perrie asks while getting my clothes and some off the floor.

"I actually have a surprise for you" I say making her shoot me a smile.

"Do you Thirlwall?"

"Yes but a cute surprise, I just hope you like it" I say hoping that when the day comes she will.

"I will like anything you give me babe now arms up" she says pulling me up so I was in a sitting position and me putting on my bra and underwear and her helping with my shirt and pants.

"Now what do you say we drive to yours and eat with the girls" she asks grabbing her clothes scattered clothes off the floor and putting them on quickly and grabbing our phones.

"Sounds perfect" I say my eyes getting lost in her ocean blue ones.

"Damn I can't wait for my surprise" she says picking my up so my arms were around her neck and my legs around her waist as she carried me downstairs and out the door.

Me too.

____________
I have lerrie and pesy feels after Perrie's snap chat just damn their real haha

Love you all and hope you liked this simple yet all Jerrie chapter 😉<3