35.

{A little bit of funny and fun in this chapter sorry if it's boring but eh it's my book! I'm building up until the proposal!}

Love to all and enjoy!

Jade

I stirred around in bed and eventually opened my eyes and looked at the clock to see it was 6.

I sighed loudly looking down at my bandage that was still firmly around my waist as I still felt weak but the soreness went down a little.

Taking a breath before releasing I yelled for Perrie to come up.

Perrie

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Perrie I can't believe this is actually gonna happen!" Leigh yells but not to loud to wake Jade up.

I stood in front of them with a wide smile as I held the engagement ring between my fingers examining it.

"That's beautiful!" Jesy says as they look at it too.

"Thank you I couldn't of done it without you guys!" I say hugging them both and then a group hug between the three of us.

"No problem perriewinkle" Leigh says petting my head like I'm a dog as roll my eyes playfully.

"We just can't wait Perrie I know she will love it!" Jesy says hugging me once more.

"I just...I'm so happy she found such a caring girl like you...you make her so happy and that's something Jade hasn't been in a while so thank you" Jesy says wiping some tears that were refusing to fall onto her cheeks.

I wiped them away before they fell and right when I was doing that I heard Jade.

"Perrie I need you!" She yells her voice echoing all the way downstairs.

"Looks like the future Mrs needs you" Leigh jokes as I laugh and hand Jesy the ring.

"Please don't lose that Jess that's my life savings!" I said heading up the stairs.

"Don't worry!" I heard her yell before I ran into our room to find Jade with a pillow covering her face.

"Hey don't cover that beautiful face of yours!" I say throwing the pillow to the floor as she giggles holding her stomach so it stays in place.

I walk over to the foot of the bed and lift the sheets all the way up as I crawl inside and let the sheet fall so I was climbing up her body under the covers.

I kissed up her thighs and her bandaged stomach and chest before peeking my head out the other end as she giggles again and her hands rest on the back of my head as she pushes my face to her stomach.

"Want that quick fuck now?" I mumble leaving open mouth kisses on her neck.

Jade

"As fun as that sounds I need to-ohh" I moan out as she bites my neck and repositions herself so she was laying fully on my stomach.

"Ow!" I yell in pain pushing her off of my stomach and curling into a ball making her fall on the bed behind me.

I heard her gasp and then her warm hands on my back before she spoke up "baby! I'm so sorry come here" she says apologetically and then she curls up behind me and spooning me immediately. 

I whimper a little as all the pain rushes back to my stomach.

"Shh I'm sorry baby" she whispers kissing my neck.