3.

{not edited}

Jade

I woke up to my phone buzzing on my stomach.

I looked up and saw the time that was 10pm I sighed putting my head back on my pillow and picking up my phone to see that I got a message from Perrie.

I smiled wide as I unlocked my phone to reply and saw her message

Perrielouiseedwards: can't wait to see you beautiful

I think at that moment I died. She was really beautiful and I have to admit I was excited to meet her.

Jadeameilabadwu: after seeing you...can we make it 10:30?

She answers back almost instantly

Perrielouiseedwards: your just going to have to wait :p

Jadeameilabadwi: fine but I can't wait to see you ;)

Perrielouiseedwards: me too hon hopefully we get to know each other better

I locked my phone as I set it on the table next to me.

Hopefully.

Perrie

My smile was a mile wide as I kept thinking about her practically calling me beautiful.

I was erupted by my thoughts by Leigh bursting through the door.

"Hey hey!" She says as she sits on the end of my bed.

"Hey! Weren't you going to meet me there" I said sitting up and giving her a hug.

"I was but I was bored" she says as she sighs and take off her shoes and lays next to me.

"So movie until 11:30?" I ask switching on the T.V.

"Sure" she says pulling out her phone.

I turn on Disney channel as we both sit in a comfortable silence until Lee breaks it.

"So tell me all about this mystery girl" she says facing me giving me her full attention.

I smile as I face her as I began to rant about the beautiful brunette.

Jade

"Jadeyyyyy" I heard Jesy knock on the door.

I got up and skipped towards the door opening it with a smile.

"Hello Jess" I say embracing her in a hug.

"Hello little shit" she says with a accent before coming in and crashing on the couch.

"So what time we out of here" she says switching on the T.V.

"We have to be there around 12 so around 11:45 ish."

"Okie we should watch TV until then" she says getting more comfortable.

"Sounds good and you do know that she's bringing a friend so you could act a little more excited" I say sitting next to her.

"I don't know her though" she says with a shrug.

"Well maybe you can get to know her while I get to know Perrie" I say getting a nod from her.

"Okie anything for my little Jadey" she says taking me by the neck and pulling me to her.

"Thanks Jess" I say laughing as I sit back up.

"Hey! Your in love so I'm happy to do it" she says.

I just blush as I look down at my hands.

Was I in love with my internet friend?

-

-11:30-

Perrie

"Okie let's goooo!" I say exiting the bathroom and jumping on the bed.

"Fine" Leigh says getting up.

"You know you could be more excited" I say with a laugh.

"I don't know her" she says putting her shoes on.

"She's bringing a friend so you guys could get to know each other and besides the four of us could end up being really close friends" I say just imaging what that would look like.

"Yes! You need more friends!" She says getting up and dragging me out of the room.

-

Jade

"Jadey there is nothing to be worried about" Jesy says as we step out of the car and walk up to the Starbucks.

"She's a stranger and we like each other so it might be awkward." I say as I fumble with my hands.

"It will be fine" she says taking my hand as we walk inside.

My eyes scan the place but stop once they see a blonde beauty looking down at her phone with a girl with a Afro next to her also looking down at her phone.

"Holy shit" I whisper but enough for Jesy to hear me.

"What holy shi-"

"Shit" I interrupt finishing what she was going to say.

"That girl is hot" Jesy says with a dreamy look on her face.

"Hey she's mine!" I say defensively not realizing what I said.

"Not her the girl next to her...damn" Jesy says as she starts to walk over there.

I speed up my pace so I'm in front of Jesy before I shyly approach the table and speak.

"Hi" I say shyly.

My heart explodes with butterfly's as I see blue ocean eyes look away from her phone and stare at my chocolate ones.

"Hot as fuck" I heard her whisper.

I turn to look at Jesy but she was no where to be seen.

I turn around to already see her getting her charm on with...Perrie's friend.

I laugh as I turn my gaze back over to Perrie who was already in front of me.

"You are so beautiful" she says rubbing her thumb over my cheek making me blush.

"More beautiful in person" she says putting her hand on my arm.

"Your gorgeous" I stuttered out as I saw the blush form on her cheeks.

"Won't you take a seat" she says pointing to the chair. "Get to know each other better" she says sitting down and me following her actions.

I look over again to see Jesy and Leigh sitting at a different table talking with each other.

"Jade" I heard Perrie say.

"Yes" I say turning to her.

I looked at her for awhile as she stared at me for awhile not saying anything.

I chuckled as I knew she was eye fucking me.

"Sorry" she mumbles.

"Don't be... I was doing the same." I say with a laugh.

We remain like that for awhile before she speaks up.

"So tell me about yourself Jade"

This is going to be a fun afternoon.

_______________________________
I'm loving this book lol ;) love to all <3