28.

(Jadesy and finally some lesy for you lovelies!)

(Also some sexual content)

Jade

The whole time I sat in silence while Perrie explained the main details of the story to them and the rest of the details are just kept between Perrie and I.

"Why didn't you tell me Jade? I could of helped you?" Jesy asks me as she was crying hard with Leigh rubbing her back in comfort.

I've known Jesy for so long as we have told each other everything...or so she thought. I really do love Jesy and think of her as a sister but this was something I knew it would break her heart and I didn't think it would be such a big deal at the time.

"Jesy please....she's been through enough" Perrie speaks up for me as she takes my hand in hers and pulls me onto her lap so I was wrapped up in her arms with my head buried in her hair.

"I wanna know though! I want to know why you never told me, aren't we suppose to tell each other everything!" I heard Jesy yell in my direction as I let a few tears fall and hit Perries shirt.

"Jesy please!" Perrie yells as she holds me tighter.

"I always knew he was a bitch!" Jesy yells again making me even sadder and confused on why she was so fumed.

"Leigh please calm her down" Perrie says again as I assume Leigh nodded and before I knew it I heard footsteps and a angry Jesy's last words as she disappears somewhere.

"Baby their gone" I heard Perries sweet voice in my ear as I turned around to lay on her chest as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Jade what was that about?" Perrie asks as I wiped my tears.

"I don't think she liked Sam very much" I say giving her a little smile while turning to her.

"Jade-" Perrie begins to speak but I shake my head and get up off her lap walking towards the stairs.

"Babe?" Perrie questions from behind me.

"I'm sorry pez but I need to fix this" I say blowing her a kiss before heading upstairs.

-

Jesy

"What the hell was that!" Leigh scolds me as I sit on our bed.

"She didn't tell me!" I yell back making her glare at me.

"That gives you no reason to make Jade cry and Perrie mad at the two of us! She says yelling higher then me.

"But-" I try to defend myself but no use.

"Don't you need to apologize" she says waving her pointer finger in the air.

"Okay" I say mumbling under my breath that I lost.

I was about to stand up to kiss her until a knock was heard a the door.

"Come in!" Leigh yells making the door open to reveal Jade.

"Oh hey Jadey I will leave you two to talk" Leigh says welcoming her in and kissing me quickly before leaving and shutting the door on her way out.

I smiled at her as she returned the gesture as I sat on the bed and her on the chair.

"So....what's up?" I ask as she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Like you don't know" she says leaning back on the chair.

"Jade I'm sorry but why didn't you tell me? We were best friends and I could of  helped you and you didn't have to go through what you did" I say watching her sad expression as I said the last few words.