22.

Jade

"So you want me to cover your homework for Thursday?" Ally asks as we walk out the school doors.

"Is that too much to ask?" I question looking over at her.

"Nah it's fine but can I ask what's the occasion why you won't be at school at all?" She asks curiously.

"Well, it's Me and my girlfriends anniversary and I have a lot planned and it's suppose to be a really special day" I say my face turning a little red at the thoughts at what could happen on our 'special day'.

"Oh that's really sweet of you and yes I will do your homework you lazy arse" she says punching my arm lightly before embracing me in a hug.

"Il see you tomorrow" she says before heading out to the parking lot to her car.

I wave at her before she enters and leaves.

I laugh lightly before I turn around to see Perrie standing there with a look of hurt and confusion.   

"Hey babe" I greet her happily hoping she won't ask questions and get angry.

"Who was that" she says hands in pockets not even giving me a proper hello.

"Babe don't get jealous didn't you hear our conversation?" I question.

"I came in when she embraced you in a hug then winked at you before leaving is that what you mean?" She says her voice not longer sad...more like angry.

"She's just a friend pez and we're just talking because she's going to do my homework for Thursday" I confess walking down the steps of the school and towards my beautiful blonde.

"I don't like her" she mumbles as I reach her and wrap my arms around her waist and my heart smiled as she took her hands out of her pocket and put them on my lower back instead so I was wrapped up in her arms.

"I don't like other girls that look like that around you" she says looking down at me.

"Look like what?" I question curiously.

"Girls that do that stupid wink at the end like she couldn't keep her eyes off of you when she pulled away" she says her voice getting back to angry.

"Baby calm down" I say with a chuckle as I kissing her cheek.

"Let's just go home and snuggle" she says taking her hands off my back and lifting me up so I was over her shoulder.

"I love you pez and your arse" I say slapping her ass making her laugh.

"I love you too baby" she says before opening the car doors and waiting for me to get in before we drove home.

-

Perrie

"Helloooo!" I greet the two lovebirds that were snuggled up on the couch watching the cooking channel.

"We could say the same to you" Jesy says breaking the snuggle embrace and standing up to greet us and Leigh after.

"So what's on the menu tonight Ms Pinnock?" I ask as we all walk into the kitchen.

"Pasta and biscuits because that's like the only thing miss Jadey here has" she says with a little laugh as she prepares for dinner.

"Okay sounds good and Jesy I assume you were on movie choices" I say now turning to Jesy.

"Yes! So I got two movies" she says excitedly putting the two movies in front of Jade and I.