2. Confrontations

Hi, guys! Thank you for reading my story up until now. I soo want to dedicate this chapter to many, but that would be hard. >.<

So instead I'll be dedicating each chapter to a special person. :)

First off, Natalie-neechan! My sis through Alec :))

To those who read, voted and commented on my story, thank you! As in, really! You know who you guys are. This chapter is also for all of you :)

Enjoy! And I still do appreciate comments, whether it's just a simple one or a critic. Positive or negative comments are so appreciated! :) 

xoxo

- Lady Knight

________________________________________________________________________________

Juliet felt awkward. Clarence had been staring at her for too long. Every time she raised her eyes, she met his. Panicking, she sent a confusing look at Ellie.

Ellie took the hint. She elbowed her boyfriend and James looked down on her. She casted a look on Clarence.

James cleared his throat. “So... Clarence, buddy, is there something wrong with Juliet?” He and Simon were grinning now.

“Wha--?” Clarence finally broke his gaze and turned to look at them. He had a confused look on his face.

James and Simon burst out laughing. It couldn’t be, right? But it looks like their friend has finally caught the love bug. How amusing. And what’s more, he seemed to like Juliet, a girl with her silent beauty.

James and Simon had agreed that though Juliet didn’t possess that “stunner” look, she has that silent beauty. It was like she grows more adorable the longer you look at her. One had to stare at those emerald eyes to see the intelligence and warmth there.

And of course, they approved of them. They were glad that Juliet had taken Clarence’s mind off Ms. Angel. Clarence hadn’t let a day pass without telling them that he needed to find her.

The two exchanged a few looks. They understood what to do.

James, a self-pronounced naughty matchmaker, knew what he needs to do. He placed his arm on Clarence’s right shoulder.

“Buddy, sorry I wasn’t paying attention,” Clarence said, grinning. “What was that you said?”

“Nah, never mind. I think we should go now, it’s almost time..”

“Ah.. b-but..”

James and Simon hadn’t missed that quick glance that Clarence gave to Juliet. Their grins grew wider.

“Come on. We should talk to Rachel later, remember?” Simon said, tugging Clarence’s hand.

“Ok ok.” He laughed and faced Juliet. “Well, it was nice meeting you....Juliet.” He turned and walked toward his friends who were grinning ear to ear.

 ***

 A few days later...

***

Juliet needed to go. Her hands were itching to try to play that new song she learned from the movie, Camp Rock, “This is Me” by Demi Lovato.  She had been spending her free time yesterday finding the piano sheet on the net.

Right after the teacher dismissed the class, Juliet got up and said good bye to Ellie and few of her classmates. She went to the stairs, her bag swaying as she climbed to the fourth floor. She was in such a hurry that she didn’t notice that Clarence was nearby, playing a guitar with his friends.