Chapter 16

I woke up with my head resting on Brendon's shoulder. He was still asleep though. Family Guy was playing on the tv and a large span of Chinese food was spread out on the coffee table.

I chuckle at the small drop of drool forming at the corner of his mouth. "Bren." I shake his shoulder lightly. "Brendon it's midnight." He rouses and smiles at me.

"Hi."

"Do you wanna go back to the bedroom?" He nods and we walk back to the bedroom. A bag of my stuff sets in the corner of the room. Brendon wants me to move everything over here, but I don't want to jump into things. Not now.

We strip down to nothing and crawl under the covers. Sometimes I find it hard to stand, being naked in a bed with him. I want Brendon so bad that it hurts sometimes, but I'm not willing to risk it.

"Ryan?" Brendon's voice softly mummers. He's still half asleep.

"Yeah?"

"What's it like?" Bren turns to face me and grabs my hands, placing a soft kiss over my knuckles. Then he scoots closer to kiss my cheek bone where a faint bruise still colored my skin.

"Hmm?"

"Being sick like you are." We never really say it. It's almost like, if we keep acting, then it doesn't exist.

"I don't know... it sucks obviously, but I don't know. It feels like it could be a lot worse if you weren't here..."

"What if... what if I want to die too?" My heart jumps into my throat and I swear I stop breathing right then. "I just want to be with you Ryan... forever."

"No. You can't say things like that to me. I won't let that happen to you." I brush a strand of hair behind his ear and kiss the top of his nose. "I couldn't stand to see you hurting. I know how bad it'll get."

"Maybe I don't want to watch it get bad for you." Brendon says sadly. I gently massage the back of his neck as he continues on. "I hate seeing you like this... I can't imagine what it'll be like further on. God, it's gonna kill me Ry."

"I know... I know it'll be hard, but you gotta stay strong for me okay?"

"But how am I supposed to stay strong when the mere thought of losing you makes me nauseous.... I hate him." He snarls. I'm confused at first but then Brendon says, "I hate him for doing this to you."

"He didn't know Bren.."

"That doesn't mean I don't want to murder him! You're amazing Ryan! I finally found that person. That one true love every one talks about." His eyes are closed, like he's still fighting off sleep. "It's just not fair."

"I know..." Brendon kisses me and I sigh contently into his mouth. He's right, this isn't anywhere near fair, but he has to come to terms with it or it will break him to pieces. I cup Brendon's cheek and keep his mouth connected with mine. Savor what we have.

I open my mouth to him and he does the same. Our tongues find each other like always and it's gentle. Slow and leisurely. He tastes so good, with the exotic flavors of General Tso's and rice. We stroke each others tongues lovingly and his hand moves down to my hip. "Ry..." Brendon breaths. This is all we have. Each other. Sure, I've got my education, but what will it matter in time? When I go off the deep end.

Brendon detaches his lips from mine and moves his mouth to my cheek. Then my jaw. Then my neck. He gently sucked on the skin, nibbling and licking. He moves to a spot on my collar bone that sends a jolt through me when he kisses. I feel Brendon's lips turn up into a smile and he bites down just a little harder this time, possibly marking me. I let a soft moan escape my mouth. It's suddenly a lot hotter in here.

"Is that good?" Brendon asks.

"Real good." I feel myself and him getting hard. I begin to worry. This can't go farther. I won't let it. Brendon knows that.

But then he starts grinding his crotch against my own and this is not good. This is so not good.

"Bren. Can't." I moan. He kisses me again, trying to silence me.

"We won't. I just wanna touch... I wanna make you feel good." His hand begins to move down my chest and brushes my hardening cock.

"It's never just that tho-" I outright moan when his lean fingers wrap around my length. "Ah... Bren, you know-"

"I know, I know. Please baby. Just let me do this. I won't do anything more." I nod lazily when he begins to work me slowly. It can't be that bad, I guess. I don't think it will give him anything. All negative thoughts leave my head when his thumb brushes over the tip. "Moan for me Ryan." And I do just that, when he curves his wrist in the up stroke.

"Brendon.. God..." He continues to kiss my neck as he works. This is good. This is more than anything I could ask for.

"Oh. Baby, you're leaking." Brendon groans into my neck. I know. I know. His thumb presses gently into the slit and a deep guttural moan leaves my lips. He's so so good at this. Why did I not let him do this earlier? "I wanna make you come Ryan." I nod incoherently. I don't really know half of what he's saying right now.

"Fuck. Brendon."

"Are you close?"

"Jesus.. yeah." Brendon's smiling into my neck again and shortly after his mouth is to mine. His hand picks up speed and he kisses me fiercely. I can tell he's hard and god I want to touch him too, but when I reach down to do so he shakes his head.

"No. This is for you. I'm focusing on you."

"But I want you to get off too."

"Will in the shower thinking about the noise you make when you come, but that requires you do actually do it." We breath each other in, not even kissing anymore. Just puffs of air escaping our lips and our noses brushing.

My orgasm builds in my chest and catches up to me so fast that I hardly have time to prepare. I gasp erotically and grab Brendon's shoulder as I come hard in his hand. He continues to pump, letting me ride it out.

Holy fucking shit.

"God you sounded so hot." Brendon whispers. I rest my forehead on his and his big brown eyes shine at me. "Go to sleep pretty boy." He kisses my forehead and wipes his hand on the sheets. He makes himself comfortable and wraps his arms around me, resting his chin on the top of my head. "You did so good. Sleep now." He's still hard, but I guess he wants me to sleep and I do with, him whispering sweet words to me.

I'll sleep happily.