Chapter 14

"Damn it." Brendon hiss, slamming his palm against the wheel. "I should have remembered the god damn fair this weekend." The car was at a dead stop and didn't show any sign if moving.

"Oh well, I mean it's not that bad." I say. "I mean it's not like we've got anywhere to be." Brendon looks at me and smiles. His hand moves to my leg and gave it a gentle squeeze. "What are you thinking?" I whisper.

"I'm thinking that we should pay the fair a visit."

"Bren..." I start, but he's already out of the car. He walks around the car and climbs up on the hood, shielding his face from the sun. His ass looked magnificent in those tight jeans. He turns to me and grins noticing my gaze. He then turns back around and shakes he behind, moving his hips slowly. Provokingly. My mouth waters and I hate him so much right now. I roll down the window and stick my head out to yell at Brendon.

"Get your ass down from there!" I yelp.

"Only if you agree to come to the fair with me."

"Brendon Urie, don't make me get out of this car!" He sticks his tongue out and continues to dance on the hood of the car to his imaginary music. I sigh, defeated, and get out of the car, marching to Brendon. "Get down."

"What's the magic word?" He sings.

"I don't know, please." Brendon shakes his head. "Brendon, c'mon."

"You gotta say, 'Brendon Boyd Urie is super mega foxy awesome hot!'" I roll my eyes at his adorable childishness.

"Brendon Boyd Urie is super mega foxy awesome hot. There. Does that make you feel better?" I say folding my arms.

"No. It wasn't sincere enough." His smile is gorgeous right now. The barely visible creases under his eyes. But that doesn't change the fact that he's being a stubborn ass right now.

"Brendon, you fucker." I climb on the edge of the car and grab his ankle, making him fall on his butt.

"Awe man! That probably put a dent in my car." He groans as I pull him off the car. "Ryro! Can't we just go for a little while?" He says wrapping his long arms around my shoulders.

"I don't know Brendon." He rest his head on my shoulder and I place a soft kiss on his neck.

"Please." He says with such a small voice that it pulls at my heart strings. I lift him up, making him set on the hood again. He wraps his legs around my hips and brings his head up, looking into my eyes. He leans forward and presses his soft lips into mine. Beautiful and chaste, but yet so intoxicating. "Please." He whispers again.

"Okay. Yeah okay." A smile stretches across his face. He pecks me again and takes my hand dragging me down the car infested road. "Wait Bren! What if traffic starts moving again?"

"Who cares?! You only live once right?!" We dart past people on the sides of the roads and the small carnival comes into view. "Yay! I haven't been to a carnival in years!" Brendon's fingers intertwine with mine as we stroll up to the entrance. "Tickets for two." Brendon says putting two fingers up.

The older man at the both looks down at our hands and grimaces. "Are you two faggets?" He growls. Brendon grip gets tighter on my hand and when is see his expression a frown breaks out on my face. His bottom lip was between his teeth and tears were forming in his eyes.

"Ah... No. See um... I'm blind and slightly schizophrenic, so we hold hands so I don't fall into any holes." The man continues to look at us with a grimace.

"He's my brother dude! Jeezz." Brendon yelps. I nod shakily and the man gives us two wristbands. Brendon passes him a few bills and we head into the fair.

The scent of grease and French fries filling my nose. My stomach growls and I lick my lips. "Hey Bren?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we get French fries?"

"Ah... Yeah! Duh." He leans to me and places a kiss on my lips. I hear an 'awe' from beside us and a teenage girl looked at us with huge blue eyes, smiling wildly.

"Ohmigosh! You two are so fucking adorable!" She squeaks. Brendon smiles larger and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks." I mutter, hiding my blushing face.

"Awe Ryro. You're so cute. Don't hide your face." Brendon brings my face to his and brushes our noses together. The girl squeals more as we walk away, Brendon's arm around my waist.

•••

A fry hits my face in the middle of my day dream. "Ry, what are you thinking about?" Brendon asks once he gets my attention.

"I'm thinking, why'd you throw a fry at me when you could have just said Ryan."

"I did Ro! You were to far gone to notice. Anyway! What time you wanna head back to the car?" I shrug, still looking out towards one of the carnival rides. A kid clumsily gets of a rotating ride and looses his lunch all over a prissy girl with white shorts. I chuckle as another fry hits my cheek. "Ryan!"

"Sorry. Sorry. I just... I don't know."

"You've got something on your mind, I can tell."

"Are you okay with my thing? Like it doesn't bother you at all?"

"No. Not really. I mean, it did at first cause you know what's gonna happen if we want to have sex?" I feel a blush rise to my cheeks at the mention of sex. "But I mean honestly... I could really care less cause I love you Ry."

I smile and say, "I love you too."

(AN: Hey guys! I know it's been a while but I'm on vacation. Plus I had a bit of writers block, but were good now! I actually experienced a dead stopped traffic jam when I was on my way to Ocean City, which is why I wrote this lol. Comment and vote! Much love <3)