Chapter 6

"Are you cold? You need a drink? How bout some Advil?" Brendon asked as he came into the bedroom for the fifth time today. I didn't end up telling Brendon. I'm not ready to lose him just yet.

"I'm fine Brendon. I promise." I'm sweating like a pig, but Brendon already has every fan he owns pointed at me.

"Okay, I just wanna make sure." He came closer to me and placed his hand on my forehead again. "You're starting to feel a bit normal again. You scared the shit out of me Ry."

"I'm okay Brendon... You don't have to baby me you know." But I better when you do.

"You just had me worried. I have to protect my little Ryro." He starts to leave, but stops and turns around. "Do want me to sleep with you again tonight?" Brendon's voice was softer and slightly seductive. Along with his face. How could I resist those eyes. I can't.

"Please." He smiles and pulls off his shirt, jeans, and boxers. The light on the stand next to me was on and tonight I could all of Brendon clearly. He was just as beautiful as I thought he would be. Perfect size. My mouth waters and my heat changes from sickness to attraction and want, but I can't. I won't. I know if we wore a condom, it'd be okay, but there's always that risk. I won't take chances. Not with Brendon.

Brendon slowly walks to me and crawls under the sheets, wrapping his arm around me. Brendon's warm skin made me even hotter, but I could care less. Brendon's nose brushes my neck, taking in my scent. "You smell awful." Brendon whispers jokingly.

"Well thanks Bren. I'll get a shower." I began to get up, but Brendon caught me by the waistband of my underwear.

"I'll help you."

"Brendon..."

"I won't kiss you or anything of the sorts.... I- I- I don't want to let you out of my sight." He stuttered. I take a deep breath and nod. This is too much for me. We haven't even kissed and I'm going to shower with him... He's going to see all of my manhood. "Just let me have this okay Ry. We're friends. You can trust me. I won't put any moves on you."

"Brendon.... friends don't shower with each other." Brendon sighs.

"You're right. We're not friends. I don't even know what we are. I really like you though and ever since that night.... when I saved you from Adam, I just feel so damn protective of you and I know I barely know you, but I know you so fucking well..."

"You don't know me as well as you think..."

"Fine. Well I feel like I know you! And god damn it, I want you to know how much you mean to me! I can't let anything happen to you Ry!" He cries. I pull him to my arms. This is what I meant. This is why I didn't want to get involved. We haven't even kissed and he's already attached! What is he going to do when I die? How's he going to handle that?

I get up taking Brendon's hand, pulling him towards the bathroom. I boldly step out of my underwear as we lock ourselves in the bathroom. I let Brendon's hand move up my arms and down my chest, but when he gets past my belly button, I stop him, shaking my head. He nods and nuzzles my neck. There's this unspoken truce that happens just then. Brendon's hands splay out across my back and he holds me close as the water heats.

We just stand there. Hugging? If you can call it that. No kissing. No touching below the belt. But his lips did brush against my neck, right around my spot. I let out a little whimper and Brendon's open hands curled into fist as our bodies rubbed together. I felt myself getting hard from the contact and he was hard too. He was so hot for me. This is way to much. Shit. Fuck.

Brendon reached behind me a but his fingers under the shower. He nods and we move under the shower head. "You can just use my shampoo." Brendon says as he squeezes a quarter amount in his hand. He pushes his hands through my hair.

"I can wash my own hair." I murmur.

"I want to take care of you." I gently stroke his face as he massages the shampoo into my scalp. I hum, because his fingers are a dream. A sudden dirty thought jumped into my mind and I wanted to kiss him so bad. It's killing me. Brendon's eyes never left mine. Every so often, his tongue would flick out to lick his lips. He's only making this harder on me.

"Brendon..." Whisper as he tilts my head back to wash out the soap. "I want... I ah.." He gets the body wash next and begins lathering it on my skin. Once he got lower, past my belly button, he stops.

"May I?" He asks. I hesitate, then nod my head. "I swear there won't be any unnecessary touching." His hands trail down hungrily and I know he wants to taste me so bad, but he doesn't cause he really cares. His hands move around and cup my ass making me shiver. To catch my balance, I place my hands on Brendon's shoulders. This looks worse than it really is. Brendon's on his knees for me sure, but he's just washing me. It's not like he sucking my cock or anyth- a loud moan escapes my mouth when Brendon kisses me right above the base of my dick. "Brendon no." I say sternly. He can't do things like that without my say so.

"Right I'm sorry... I just- I don't know what got into me."

"It's okay." I say making him stand. I hold his face in my hand and begin to bring my face close to his. Slowly. The water cascades over us and the reflections in his brown eyes make him that much more beautiful.

"Wait, Ry, you said-"

"Just let me kiss you Brendon." I growl. His eyes light up and I press my soft lips against his.

(AN: Yeah so, I really liked writing this chapter. Mainly cause its a very special moment for them. Comment and vote :) much love! <3)