Chapter 13

**Ryan's POV**

I paced around my room nervously. Why am I freaking out? It's not like I haven't been to Brendons house. It's not like I haven't slept in the same bed as him.

A loud knock at my door causes me to jump. "Come in." I say sheepishly. When Patrick opens the door, I sigh out of frustration. "Dammit Patrick."

"What?" He says, raising his hands in defense.

"I fucking thought you were someone else."

"Who? Expecting a boy toy?" He says, wiggling his eyebrows. Then Brendon appears behind him, looking beautiful as always.

"Am I interrupting something?" Brendon asks. Patrick startles and reflexively turns and punches Brendon in the nose. "Ah! What the fuck?!"

"Patrick!" I yell. I quickly run to Brendon and pull off my shirt, putting it under his nose to stop it from bleeding. "Way to fucking go Patrick."

"I didn't know! I just reacted! He shouldn't have creeped up on me." I roll my eyes and look back to Brendon.

"Are you okay Bren?" He nods and puts his hand over mine, applying more pressure on his nose.

"Yeah, I think."

"C'mom, sit down." I lead him to my bed and slowly sit him down. He tips his head back and Patrick yells at him.

"Don't tip it back! Tip it forward and pinch your nose." Brendon does what he says and I throw the bloodied shirt into my laundry basket. "Breath through your mouth and spit any blood that gets in your mouth or throat in the trash. I'm gonna go grab an ice pack from my room." I sit back down and rub Brendon's back as he spits small amounts of blood into my trash.

"How does he know so much about first aid?" Brendon asks. I fight the urge to laugh at his nasally voice, but I think better of it knowing he's probably not in the mood for that.

"He's studying to be a surgen." Brendon nods in realization and then rest his head on my shoulder, still holding his nose.

"This isn't how I wanted this to be." He sighs. I card my fingers through his hair.

"Sit up! You're gonna swallow the blood and its gonna give you a stomach ache." Brendon rolls his eyes and spits into the trash again. "Okay you can let go of your nose now. Ryan, go get a wet rage to clean his face with." I stand and salute him.

"Yes sir." I run out of the room towards our bathrooms with a washcloth in hand. I run it under warm water and quickly get back to the room. Taking back my spot next to Brendon, I gently wipe away the dried blood. "There, all better." He smiles at me sweetly. It's the smile I remember. The one that made me forget everything but that very moment.

"Here." Patrick says, giving Brendon an ice pack. Brendon puts it on his nose. "Switch off between keeping it on your nose and your cheeks. The coldness helps stop the bleeding from coming back."

"Okay." Patrick stands there awkwardly watching me gently brush Brendon's hair out of his eyes.

"Patrick." I hiss.

"What?"

"Go away." He quickly backs out of the room.

"Thanks for the help with the nose bleed YOU gave me!" Brendon calls to him. Patrick peeks back in the room, gives Brendon a thumbs up, and scurries out of the room again. "He's an interesting kid."

"Yeah, well he's the only friend I have right now." Brendon frowns and looks down at his feet.

"I really am sorry. I shouldn't have reacted to everything the way I did." I put hand under Brendon's chin to get him to look at me.

"Don't worry about it. Just promise you won't do it again." I say, with our faces only centimeters apart.

"I promise." Brendon makes the move and leans into my lips. Somehow it feels like a whole new experience this time. Now that he knows everything. There's no guilt. Brendon moves his hand to my hip and grips it tightly. I give a little moan. He smiles against my lips and gives me another peck. "Ready to come home?"

"Home?" I ask, brows furrowing. He places a hand on my cheek.

"My house. Our house."

"What?" I whisper. Brendon leans forward again and I lick his lip. He opens and the tips of our tongues brush against each other. He pulls away and smiles again.

"You're gonna live with me for a while." He says. I stare at him in awe for a minute then break out into a smile.

"Who says?" I say playfully.

"I says. Now get your butt up and help me get you a bag packed." I lay back and hug my bed, shaking my head rapidly with a scared look on my face.

"No mommy! I don't wanna go! It's too scary!" Brendon rolls his eyes and sits on my waist, his hands on both sides of my face. The air instantly leaves my lungs due to the suggestive position. Brendon leans down close to my face, his breath fanning out.

"You come with me and you will like it." He growls seductively.

"Make me." He cocks an eyebrow as if to say, 'Do you really wanna go there?' I stare expectantly and Brendon reaches down and cups my crotch. I gasp against Brendon's mouth and smiles. He's thinks he's won. Well I don't give up that easily. I arch into his touch and then move my mouth to his neck sucking on the skin gently.

"Fuck Ry. Don't make me beg." Brendon pants. "Please just come with me Ryro." His hips grind against mine and we breath hard against each others mouths. I feel a knot in my chest tightening and I push Brendon off me. His eyes widen in fear. "Is everything okay." I nod my head slowly, keeping my eyes closed.

"Yeah... It's just a lot to handle. I don't want to give you anything." I whispered. Brendon pulls me to his lips and smiles.

"You won't Ry. Besides, there's not a thing wrong with making out with me." He winks and pulls me to my feet. "I'll give you a choice though." Brendon gets on one knee and pulls a key out of his pocket and holds it in front of me. "Ryan Ross, will you live with me?" I hold in laughter, but can't contain my smile. I roll my eyes at him and nod.

"Yeah. I'll live with you." His smile grows and he quickly stands to pull me into his arms.

"You're the best. Thank you." I nod and kiss his cheek. Thanks again Spencer.

(AN: yay! I loved writing this chapter. Just a heads up tho, I won't be doing much writing tomorrow cause I'm going to cedar point! Whoop! Anyway, comment and vote! Much love <3)