Ch. 14

In the morning I take a quick shower and dress in regular clothes, walking to Avery's room. He's wearing jeans, a black T-shirt and a leather jacket. 

"I thought you said your parents were rich snobs? Why are you wearing that?" I ask, smoothing out the wrinkles in his jacket.

"Because I hate them and I like to piss them off," he shrugs. 

"You don't mean that," I frown.

"You're going to hate them too, just watch," we take his motorcycle to their house. 

The house is huge. No that's an understatement. This mansion, has to be bigger then two football fields. It has the whole gate and fountain in the middle of the drive way. The doors are white, as well as everything else on the mansion. Flowers border around the huge house and balconies are coming out of the front and sides that I can see. 

As soon as the blond haired woman opens the door her fake smile turns from a frown to a scowl. 

A man comes to the door and stands next to the bitter woman. I'm guessing his Father. 

"Mom, dad, this is Elise," Avery pulls me into him, snaking an arm around my waist. I'm actually not sure how to act. I don't want to upset the couple but Avery likes to do it, hence the huge grin on his face. 

"Come in," The woman says stiffly. 

"I am Barbra," the woman points to herself and then nods to her husband. "And this is Alec." 

I stick my hand out for her to shake but she looks at it, blinks and turns away. 

When we walk in Avery lets go of me and runs up to an elder couple, the woman with blond hair and a warm smile on her face and the man with dark hair and devilish grin. 

"Grandma, grandpa!" Avery hugs the woman and the man each. "How have you been?" he asks with real merriment that brings a smile to my face. He looks so much like them its astonishing.

"We've been good, Avery, thank you for asking," she looks at me and bacons me over. "You're the sex toy right?" she winks. 

"Grandma!" Avery exclaims. 

"Mother!" Avery's mom almost shouts. 

"Oh I'm just kidding, come here, dear," she grabs my shoulders and squeezes as if to tell me something. She turns to Avery and murmurs, "She's beautiful Avery, and I'm sensing she's very kind. Hold on to her no matter what your mother says." 

He smiles and mumbles a thank you back. I turn away so none of them can see the heat rising to meet my cheeks.

Avery glances at me and winks. 

"Oh," she smiles like she just remembered something. "Call us grandma and grandpa okay?" 

I smile at the offer. "Thank you." 

"Would you like a tour?" Avery asks, slipping his arm around my shoulders; liking the closeness, I lean into him and sling my arm around his waist. 

Avery shows me around. Apparently this is the same house that Avery lived in when he was a kid. 

There's Avery's parents room, which is probably as big as my whole house and her walk-in closet is half as big. Avery's old room is styled like any boy would want: blue walls, toy chest, an enormous bed, and a closet smaller then his moms. A computer room, and when I say computer room I don't mean with one computer. An excersie room, a ball room, a dining room, the kitchen, the living room, and three guest bedrooms. 

It's even bigger on the inside.

All of the bedrooms have decorated curtains that match the bedspread which match the walls. All of the rooms have 72 inch flat-screen tv's except for the dining room.