Chapter twelve

I sat in science awkwardly playing with my hair I looked up, Calum's eyes locked with mine but I quickly looked away not letting the butterflies hit my stomach. It was now Wednesday, three days since the party and I haven't talking to Calum nor do I plan to.

Luke has stopped talking to me, but Charlie has told me he's been asking about me, they have become pretty close lately. I have talked to Ashton when ally's around but other then that Michael is the only one from the four who really seems to care. I let a loud sigh escape my lips causing Michael to turn and look at me.

"How you feeling?" He asked me

"I have the biggest headache in the world it's unreal" I laughed lightening the mood.

"Hug" Michael announced wrapping his arms around me I couldn't help but laugh. The door opened and Harry walked in. "I didn't no he was in our class"

"He's not" I frowned as Harry smiled at me

"Sorry sir I need to borrow Cleo" he said, the teacher Mr Matthews nodded at me. I pushed my chair out, everyone's eyes were on me I felt so uncomfortable. I looked up slightly to see Calum peering over his shoulder at me.

"Do I need my bag?" I questioned

"Yes" Harry stated, I nodded and picked up my bag, I pushed all my things inside and flung my bag over my shoulder, I pushed in my chair and began to walk.

"See you at lunch" I whispered to Michael he nodded, I walked to Harry and followed him out of the room.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked, I shrugged Harry is the only one who truly new how I felt. He was the only one I would let into my house. "I can't help but feel this is sort of my fault" he sighed sarcastically rubbing his chin, I could help but smile.

"It's kind of all your fault" I stated, Harry raised his hands in defence.

"Touchy" he winked I rolled my eyes, "so why you call me out here?" He shrugged and we began to walk.

"I was bored so I decided to get you out " he laughed, I hit him playfully on the shoulder. "Hey" he moaned

"I kind if need to pass my exams yeno" I growled

"Oh come C live a little" I half smiled at my dads catch phrase. He took my wrist and began walking me through the school

"Oh looks like your going to go through with your fake dating, fact Calum doesn't care" I stopped as Janis hovered over me

"Back off her Janis were friends" Harry stated, Janis shot him a look and rolled her eyes

"Like I care, this little freak needs to get it into her head that Calum is mine not hers besides even if he wasn't why would he want her?" She scoffed I felt my eyes tear up. The classes had ended and students were filling the hall wall way. Great.

"Shut it Janis, she isn't at all a bad girl. She beautiful and smart and one of the nicest people I have ever met and if I'm honest ten times better then you will ever be, she doesn't deserve how your treating her heck no one does your being a bitch. If Calum can't see what a great girl Cleo is then fine screw him, you can fucking have him why would she want him after what a dick he's been? You may be a beautiful girl but frankly Cleo is better" Harry semi yelled. Everyone in the halls stopped. There eyes glued to us, Janis was shocked at Harry's sudden outburst and frankly so was I. Calum stood behind Janis, his head hung low but his eyes were on me.

"Come on Cleo you don't deserve this, oh and by the way Calum your a great guy for coming and standing up for Cleo you no as well as everyone here she doesn't deserve that weather you like her or not, and don't stand there and act like you didn't lead her on because you know you did, your just as bad as the rest of then you don't deserve Cleo" and with that Harry grabbed my hand and pushed me through the crowd.