Minecraft (S.O.M2) Oceans of Water and Flame

A/N If you haven't read Shadows of Minecraftia on Wattpad, I suggest you do so before you read this book.

Welcome everyone to book 2 hope you enjoy!

To start off this new book I am going to do something new and that is ask a question. I might do these every other part but I would like to know more about you guys and stuff.

Today I am going to ask three questions because this is a special part.
Who is your favorite character in Shadows of Minecarftia?

How did you find Shadows of Minecraftia and what is your favorite scene from Shadows of Minecraftia?

Answer the questions in the comments please.

Okay that's all for now enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Dual

-------------------------------------------------------------

Haley's P.O.V

The arrow lodges itself right in the bulls eye.

"Oh my gosh I did it and it only took me 2 months!", I happily shout as I jump for joy.

"That's awesome honey!", My boyfriend, Jaden, replies happily.

"Thanks, it's because of the training you give me", I point out.

"Yeah and you are a fast learner, now come here, I have a prize for you!"

"What kind of prize is it?", I ask even though I can already guess the answer. Instead of responding he just grabs me and kisses me.

***********

We are still kissing a little while later and I am really enjoying it but my stomach ruins it all when it decides to complain about its lack of food. Jaden stops kissing me but still keeps his arms around my waist.

"Someone is hungry", He playfully points out.

I kind of blush and respond, "A little bit yeah but that doesn't mean you have to stop." I reply.

"It kind of does, now go make yourself something to eat and when you are finished we can continue training, alright?"

"Fine", I say reluctantly.

"Good girl." He pats me on the head and gives me a quick kiss. I then walk out of the archery room and start walking through the maze of tunnels to the elevator.

In the two months since we killed the Ender King, we have made a whole underground base under the house. In this base we have a secondary armory, some bedrooms, an archery range, a training room, a swimming pool, a hot tub, and a whole lot of other rooms that are still being made. We also have turned our old house into a fort by thickening its' walls with cobble and stone bricks. A tunnel was dug that leads from this house to the, newly fortified, old one.

I am too busy thinking about other stuff that I turn the corner into another hallway and run straight into Ethan.

Ethan has only been with us for a month now. We met him when me and Ben were chopping down trees one day. He had told Ben and I that the last thing he remembered was a bright light coming out of his computer, then he woke up in the middle of a desert biome.

Ethan is taller then Jaden, Lucy, and I (then again it seems like everyone is) but he isn't as tall as Dylan, Dj, and Ben. He has pale skin and his hair is black, like mine. His eyes are also bright green. He is wearing a light brown trench coat that is very long in the back. The coat has armored padding sown into it. Gizmo specially made it to Ethan's requests. The front of the jacket is unzipped and he has a white shirt on under it. He has a pair of dark blue jean pants on and his sword is strapped to his back.