HQ

So as of today, mark it Wednesday, I still haven't gotten to leave the penthouse. it has been almost 2 weeks and I'm still cooped up. You ask how I haven't gone crazy? Easy, watching the twins fight is entertainment, watching anything we can find on the TV and I play the piano.

"Dad, Soryu, where are you going today?" I asked as the two came down the stairs in their suits. Yukari went to her own apartment half way across the city Monday, Ryohei and Luke left Saturday night after I had fallen asleep, and Baba and Ota have already went to their own jobs.

"We are going to a meeting about the IVC party next month." Soryu answered as Eisuke took a drink of water.

"Well can I leave the penthouse and go do something. I am utterly bored here." I asked as I leaned over the back of the chair I was setting in.

"What you don't like hanging out with us?" Yuu asked sounding hurt, giving his best puppy dog eyes.

"She has been cooped up in this place for almost two weeks." "Not to mention the week in the hospital." Hotaru and Ryohei said defending me.

"You can but you have to be accompanied by these four, no matter where they go." Dad said gesturing to the boys setting with me. "Fine but we also have to go places I actually want to go. Now I'm gonna go get ready." I replied as I got up and went to my room.

***No one's POV***

"Were are you going to go?" Soryu asked his son.

"We had planned to got to HQ to train and hang out for awhile." The raven haired boy replied getting up to get something to munch on.

The two older men looked at one another as if speaking telepathically. They just shrugged as they turned to leave. "As long as she stays with you and keep any reporters or other people of the sort away from her unless she wants to talk to them." The brown haired man said as he stepped out the door with the black haired man.

A couple of minutes passed before the wine red haired girl walked back into the room wearing a grey crop to with black skinny jeans, showing part of her scarred stomach and back. She was completely oblivious to the light blush on a certain black hair, grey-blued eyed boy.

 She was completely oblivious to the light blush on a certain black hair, grey-blued eyed boy

"I'm ready." She said looking up at her adopted brother, telling him lets go with her eyes. With that all the boys got up and they all headed out of the penthouse.

***Down the golden elevator***

"Finally!" Ayden shouted with a huge smile as she walked out the doors . We went out the back to an awaiting limo, avoiding the crowds of girls and women that would crowd around us if we went to the front.

Ryohei blushed at her smiling face despite himself trying to hold it back. "To the usual, sir?" The driver, Jon, asked holding the door for all of the kids. "Yes." He answered bluntly.

"So where is it we are going?" Ayden asked as she took her seat closer to the front of the vehicle.

"You'll know when we get there." Hotaru answered obviously knowing she wouldn't be pleased to go to The Ice Dragon's headquarters. "Well aren't you as nice as always." the sapphire eyed girl replied with obvious sarcasm, rolling her eyes. "Out of the city is all you need to know." The blonde said putting an end to their conversation and she huffed looking out the window.