A Past Revealed

Soryu's son Ryohei

Soryu's son Ryohei. Mamoru's sons Yuu and Shu

**Then we start from the beginning.**

"First something's to know: older brother is Luke, twin sister is Alice, baby sister is Jun, mother is Yuri, and father is Takeo. I lived a relatively normal life from the time I was born till I was 5 or 6. Playing any instrument I got ahold of, dancing, and singing with my mom. Then she became pregnant and sick, she had a choice to not have the baby and live or have it and she dies or they both do. She chose to have it and I started doing everything at home, cooking, cleaning, and taking care of mom, while dad was at work and siblings at school. I was homeschooled.

9 months later, on Alice's and my birthday, she had a baby girl and late that night in her sleep she passed away. A week later we took her home and my dad left to get drunk. At first it wasn't bad, but as time passed he started blaming all three of us, his daughters, for his wife's death and he would slap Alice and me when we would talk back. After two years he became an abusive man but I wouldn't let either of my sisters be hit by him so I took it all. My brother was gone all the time so I didn't let him know."

"But you always came to the station." Maru interjected.

"Yeah, but I didn't tell anyone. Now no more interruptions. After four years I accumulated a few scars from the beatings. We all went to our mom's grave on our birthday. We got home and dad wasn't there.

***Flashback***

"Ay-chan where's daddy?" A little four year old brown haired green eyed girl looked up at me, her10 year old wine haired sister.

"Don't worry he'll be home soon but it's your bedtime so go get ready." I said with a forced smile.

"I'll help you, ladybug." Alice said as she picked up the little one and walked to the room as they laughed and I made food.

I always stayed up as long as I could and wait for dad to get home. But I fell asleep on the couch at midnight. Soon I woke up to the stinging pain of a forceful slap to my face. At once I knew who it was, a tall sandy blonde haired man with green eyes dulled by hate, hurt, and drunkenness. I also knew immediately that he was more drunk than normal and that was very unusual.

"You good for nothing little shit get up!" The man yelled pulling me up by the hair and throwing me into the wall breaking the pictures that fell to the floor. I could only pray that my sisters didn't hear, but I knew when I looked down the hall to see my baby sister running to me. She ran right passed me to the man who was getting ready to hit me with a liquor bottle and grabbed his arm.

"Get off of me you bitch!" He lifted his hand once again and before I could reach her he struck her in the temple with the bottle shattering it and he walked out of the house. As she hit the floor I picked her up and noticed she wasn't breathing.

"ALICE! Call onii-chan Jun isn't breathing! HURRY!" I yelled at Alice as she came out of the room running to the phone.

"Onii-chan hurry! Jun isn't breathing! Please help! Dad left." She yelled into the phone and hung up running to the two of us. I just sat there holding my baby sister, crying into the shoulder of my twin as she held us crying into my shoulder as well.