St. Petersburg, Russia

The Continuation of Do you Have the Need for Speed?

Maria Dizon's father owed money to Vladimir Avilov, who was once one of his acquaintances when he visited Los Angeles, but Avilov never received his reimbursement. So, the mastermind had his mind set in kidnapping the only daughter of Mr. Dizon for ransom, and hired the two men, Armando and Diego to do that job. In his mind, Vladimir, believed it was a clever idea since he would eventually get his money back. 

But the journey to Russia was not that easy. The two armed men told their boss that Mr. Dizon asked some agents to tackle them. Maria was also a fidgety person that the two could not handle by themselves, so they asked for backup to control her. Everything went well, until they met the three agents who ran after them in Spain on a rooftop. The crew was successful in murdering one agent, but the other two were still at large.

~~

Aw, my aching head. It felt like I was asleep for the longest time like 'Sleeping Beauty 'except for the fact that I don't have a 'Prince Charming'. The last thing I knew was that I was placed in an airplane after some men forced me into it and then this nice lady asked me to sit next to her and ..."

"Maria, wake up!"

The damsel in distress looked up from where she was positioned. Bewilderment shot upon her face, as Maria felt a hand upon her back. A loud boisterous voice came with it and soon her pleasant dreams vanished into thin air. Maria didn't want to get up, but forced her body to move.

Arising from the soft bed, she looked around her surroundings. The floor was made of white grayish marble, and there were colorful flower chiffon curtains. The bed that she rested upon had black and white patterned blankets with some colored prints. Two pillows and white cushions surrounded it. And at the corner, there was a sectional sofa where two men were seated and a rounded table in between.

It was a dream setting that Maria wanted if this had been her actual room, but soon realized that it was not. She then faced the men with a scorn on my face and kept silent.

I do not want to be here, nor do I enjoy seeing the sights of these staunchly men before me who know nothing but to take me to another country, and smoke cigars in front of my pretty face.

Maria looked up to the hideous man who stood in front of her. He was wearing a navy blue suit with matching pants. The man's nose was rather long, and when he opened his mouth a foul smell came out of it. Thus, she attempted to get as far away from his face as possible. But she couldn't, for she had to be brave enough to ask him what he wanted.

"Who are you?" she replied.

"I am Vladimir Avilov, a friend of your father. He told me to take you here for he had some business to take care of."

"That's a big fat lie! My father would never do such a thing!!!" she shouted.

"Oh? But he did ..."

Maria continued to yell at his face and this time she was spitting at him.

Vladimir was getting agitated, but calmed down. He took a handkerchief out of his shirt's pocket and wiped his face.

He didn't anticipate that Maria would be aggressive and so hard-headed. Thus, he needed to distract her from retaliating against them as they were holding her hostage. 

Vladimir thought long and hard, remembering the time when he was still good friends with her father. Mr. Dizon did mention that she loved to dance and she took ballet lessons as a child. So he clapped his hands together and set forth with his idea.