Anglesey, North Wales (UK)

Do you have the Need for Speed?

As the radiant glare of the sun shone through the white sheer curtains hanging on my window sill, I raised my hands up high. That's now my new alarm clock! I never wanted a real buzzer near my ear to wake me up each morning, since I have the roosters and other animals on my uncle's farm to thank for that. So, I placed my arms to cover my face from the bright gleams.

Time to wake up and start my day!

Now, you might ask why am I living with my aunt and uncle. Well, it's a long story, but since you readers are here; might as tell you my version!

I am an American kid, but was forced to live with my mother's brother, Uncle Edward and his wife, Aunt Mary in Anglesey, North Wales, (UK to be exact). I'm here because I got into some trouble back home, and well what kid hasn't? *Laughs*

My name is Hugh Dorrington. It's nice to meet you! (*Reaches out from the computer screen to shake your hand*)

Well, I consider myself crafty and suave, plus I learned a few tricks from the trade I learned from my other relative back in the U.S.!

Uncle Rick, that's my dad's brother – is a ladies' man ... Yup, one of those bad boys! Uncle Rick was a gambling man or so to speak. He'd always give the excuse that he'd be off to the casinos, and women used to hover around him a lot.

My dad didn't like hanging around him after he married my mom, since his brother tried introducing every fresh chick to him in order to make mom jealous. But after the day I was born, Uncle Rick promised to stop, and be the best uncle he could be!

But as I grew older, I didn't think Uncle ever went to a casino or if he did he didn't stay there for long. I just had a hunch. I guess you could say ... it was because of this uncle – nephew bonding arrangement I had with him caused Uncle Rick to stop; since he was my babysitter whenever my parents were busy. So you could say curiosity got to the best of me when I followed him around – sneaky as I was!

I also had a suspicion that he was holding out on something until I found myself in real jeopardy! Meaning - I saw something I should not have seen, and heaven only knows why some bad guys are now after me!

So, to shorten this story, my Uncle Rick works undercover – he's an agent of some kind, but I'm not sure which kind. Maybe I'll never know. I mean a teenager like me shouldn't figure this out, right? Sounds like something coming out from a James Bond movie, right!

Funny thing is, I ended up in the fictional character's native country – the UK - all along; so I guess I predicted my own fate

Funny thing is, I ended up in the fictional character's native country – the UK - all along; so I guess I predicted my own fate. And well, I'm sort of under protective services as well.  You can say that I live for mysteries and the thrills of adventure. *Laughs*

~~

I'll start at the beginning, to make things clear.

When I was eighteen, I was able to obtain my first sports car! I was overjoyed that day! My parents bought me a black Scion FR S for my birthday!