Chapter sixteen:

*Ryans POV*

Throughout the whole movie, I continued to get several pinches on my back, death threats, and I repeatedly began to feel a wet slimy substance on my head. I chose to be the bigger man, and ignore. Only it wasn't until Emma noticed during the middle of the movie.

She would threaten to scowl them, then leaned her head on my chest. I slowly titled my head and stuck my tongue out. Suddenly feeling a large pain in my arm. I dodged my head back at Emma, to see her frowning. She sighed, rolled her eyes. Then sat straight in her seat, crossing her arms.

Snickers from behind grew..

I sighed in regret.

This day was not at all supposed to be like this.

*  *  *

The movie soon ended and Emma quickly got up and headed up to the main lobby. I bit my lip and walked behind her. I had been in this situation before, but Emma. She was different. She wasn't one to give in easily, I've noticed that,

Fall Out Boy soon followed. Patrick looking at his watch every few seconds, and the others sitting on the bunch. Their head leaning on their hands, and squinting their eyes.

She walked in to the ladies room, and I waited by the wall. I began to go through the process of what happened in my head. What could I say? It wasn't me, it was them. The only problem is that, FOB are practically her brothers. She wouldn't believe me. Damn, this is to complicated. As she walked out the hall, I followed her. Again.

"Emma?" I called out. She picked up her pace. I sighed, jogging up behind her. "Emma," I grabbed her shoulder. She grimaced at me.

"What? Are you going to tell me some lie? Are you going to just get me even more mad? I stopped them, and all you did was just continue it."

"No, no, no. You don't understand. They started it from the beginning! I ignored them! Look, please believe me."

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Look, I need to go." She turned around and walked away.

"Emm-"

"I'll call you," she cut me off.

I bit my lip, and watched her leave. "Emma wait!" I called out. She stopped and glanced at me. I took the keys out of my pocket. "Here," I told her. " Don't walk home alone. Ok?" I asked. She nodded and took the keys. As she left, I groaned. Dragging my feet. I fell into the bench, slumping in the middle of Joe and Pete.

"Sorry brah, we kind of ruined it for you. Didn't we?" Pete asked. I turned my head to his view. He was staring at the door. "Seriously," he faced me. I nodded.

"Yeah. Pretty big. Does she hold grudges?" I asked.

"Oo.. big time.. Ugh, don't take it personally. We mean, we aren't one hundred percent sure. She held a huge one on that Logan boy. Remember Patrick?"

"Oh yeah! I remember him! Big asscrack. Just because he's some big movie star-"

"Wait! Emma went out with a famous person!?" I cried. "Oh my god. I'm no competition with some famous person. Damn it."

"Noooo. She had a problem with a famous guy. She didn't at ALL like him," Joe replied. "He was a douche."

I nodded. "Wait! How does she know all these famous people?! For all I know, she knows Tom Cruise!"

"What are you talking about? She knew Logan Lerman? That's nothing. No one even knows him,"

"LOGAN LERMAN!?!? From Gamer? 3:10 to Yuma? Damn, I know no one," I replied. I put my hands over my head. Groaning.