Meeting her family.

(a/n I Am sorry if this chapter isnt good enough, its because i am rewriting, i wrote once and i dont know what went wrong the second i was about to update it got deleted :S i am sorry.  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6.9 K I LOVE YOU I CANT BELIEVE IT HONESTLY. and this chapter is dedicated to an amazing new reader for reading my novel in 2 days finishing 30 chapters in first :) thank you caseymenten13 for all the votes and comments and i have no idea when is your night but i am updating only for you :) )

Harrys POV.

After taking a bath I cuddled with Taylor and slept. Last night when I entered the room, I tried to pull her close to me while she was PRETENDING to sleep, but she jerked my arm away. I didnt have the courage to try again. Minutes passed and she actually slept, but I just couldnt. I realized staring at her how much of a jerk i have, how i have been treatin her, ignoring her, fighting with her, screamin at her and givin her absolutely no reason about it. I mean I did a lot when she was in London but thats not how you show care, thats how you show you have money to do that all. 

Having her wrapped inside my arms today I know how much I love her and NEED HER. I realized the needing part yesterday, when I wanted to cuddle but she didnt let me. Ahh ! bad night it was. but now everything is back to perfect. I just know one new thing, I will have to change a lot, for her, for us and for everything we have.

The morning started in rush, Taylor gave me a peck on lips after shooking me while saying her family was already up, and she has to go prepare breakfast and if I won't get up now that wont give a very good first impression. 

I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. Once I came down Taylor was all prepared for the breakfast and she did a lot. I mean it was only two people for her family, and she prepared like it was some presidents family comin over. As I was about to settle on the chair, her mother came out of her room.  

"hey, its so good to finally meet you" She said really excitedly coming towards me.

"Same here" I smiled and she pulled me into a hug.

Her hug was amazingly soft and sweet, the one Taylor gave me in the start, when we were friends. I couldnt help but think if Taylor would be exactly like her in another 20 years because she looks a lot like her. She would be standin in the kitchen preparing breakfast when our kids would come running and hug her and she would give the exact same hugs. I didnt realise I was still hugging her until Taylor coughed. What a fool I made of myself, who hugs their girlfriend's mother for so long? My imaginations!!

I quickly pulled away with burning cheeks and sat on the chair, her mother sat beside me and Taylor across us. She started complaining how her brother is always late and how we will have to wait for him before starting to eat. I realised he was here when she yelled "Look whose here" I turned to look at him and he gave her the "whatever" look before coming to sit next to her mother. 

"Harry is here too sleepy head" Her mother made him realize and he quickly turned towards me.

"Oh i am so sorry I didnt see you. Hey" I didnt realise when he was over here next to me for a hug.

I got up as quick as I can and the best thing happened.

There was a glass full of water in front of me and I spilled it all over his trousers at a very sensitive place. I mean my luck, it only spilled there, not on me or anywhere else. 

"Oh my god" I said those words unintentionally. I was actually scared, what a great first imression.

"It...it..its fine" He tried to tell me.

"I am really sorry" I meant it.

"Its okay, I just cant hug you now" he tried to joke making eveyrthing more awkward.

I wanted to apologise again but before I could I heard the best sound that could cross my ear. Her laugh. Her adorable laugh. She was literally about to fall off her chair because of laughing. everytime she laughs I smile automatically and I know how much I had to struggle not to this time. It was my mistake. 

"My brother just peed in his pants" She said through the laughs making her mother laugh too.

"Shut up" Austin replied through his teeth. but she didnt stop. 

She started to sing the same exact words while laughing. Austin went to sit on his chair and after sometime I realised I should do the same, I sat back but Taylor didnt stop. I turned to look at Austin and I knew it was my mistake that he has that look on his face.

"Taylor" I whispered to tell her to stop, she looked at me and laughed more, making me smile a little . REALLY LITTLE.

"the first thing people should do after waking up is use toilet Austin baby" She joked.

"Shut up" Austin replied the same.

"I think I should tweet "The awkward moment when meredith knows where to pee but my brother doesnt" She laughed again.

"Taylor stop it" I said loudly making her actually stop.

"thank you" Austin told me sarcastically.

I decided to spent the rest of the dinner quietly and without moving but that wasnt possible, her mother wanted to know me better. She asked questions from xfactor,fame,music,bandmates,family everything, and i answered them all honestly. We were getting along very well. Austin left the table early to change his clothes and I know we were  not getting along very well. 

After the breakfast her mother and I kept talking while Taylor cleaned stuff. And we deicded to grocery shop. I felt like a married person, where we invited Taylor's family to spend some days in our house. And we were going for grocery shopping. I carried the shoppers, we forgot some stuff and laughed about it and I went back again to get those. We settled everything inside the refrigerator together and planned on what should we have for lunch. Everything happened except the fact I wasnt married at the moment. yes At the moment because I see myself married to her in another 5 years.

We had lunch and then dinner, the day passed only while talking. Austin didnt come out much of his room and Taylor knew I feel bad so she had this idea of us playing ps3 which worked. 

Austin and I played ps3 for almost 5 hours, her mother got tired and left in an hour while taylor kept screaming through out it. she wanted to sleep and I wanted to play. Me and Austin teamed up agaisnt her and teased her through out. We played a lot and won and loss. We teased and I know this was a great restart of a relation. Finally when we gave in after Taylor screamed at us for what felt like 1000th time, we gave each other a dude handshake and I left with her.

Once we were on bed I know she was pissed but I know she would be fine after hearing about the trip I planned. The last surprise for her birthday.

"do you like Utah?" I asked.

"Yes"

"your last surprise of the birthday"

"what?" she asked in confusion.

"Well we are leaving with your family to Utah tomorrow night, as an skiing trip" I said really normally. Making her jump and sitting up. 

"You must be kidding me" She asked.

"Nope" I popped the P.

"Omg I love you i love you i love you, you are the best boyfriiend ever" She screamed and started to kiss me, ohh well I was.

"I know, I just thought we should spend some goodtime before christmas."

"Dont worry we will have skype all the time" she gave me a confident look and I knew we would work out our distance in those 5 6 days.

We discussed about chirtsmas holidays before. We cannot force anyone to be separated with their family on chirtsmas holidays, and we both knew that.

We spent the night doing our usuals and cuddled while sleeping. All I was looking forward towards was our trip the next day.

(a/n comment and vote like crazy people, that would make me update early;) Next trip is about their 4 days in Utah.)