Louis's POV

Louis's POV

I don't know what Harry was pissed about, can't I have a little talk with Taylor, and its for him. For his good.

"Are you gonna start? Harry is really flipping out.." She interrupted my thoughts.

"Don't tell him okay?"

"Sure"

"Will you start now Louis?" Liam scolded.

"I just wanted to tell you, Harry has never been so in love you know, he really loves you, a lot. I have never seen him so attached to a girl"

"I AGREE" Liam was sure sleepy, his loud voice.

"He doesnt have any idea, how to react in situations, all he knows is that he doesnt want to lose you. I can gurantee you will have million fights but don't let him go, forgive him for anything he does because I know he wants this to work." 

Her expressions were really soft, her cheeks were getting red and she was trying her best to hide her smile. her eyes were looking down for us to continue.

"He is arrogant and rude, really mean when drunk but give him a chance and see beyong all these flaws because there lies a really sweet Harry. We know you must know all this by now, we just want to tell you that how much Harry wants you in his life and how much we want you in his life. He has never been happier." Liam explained her.

"Thank you guys, I really appreciate it, I want him too. More than ever. We fight and I am sure soon we will have a perfect relation" 

"You never want a perfect relation, love. There is no such thing as perfect. Fights keep you in it. Just dont let those fight dig a really deep hole, making you both fall into it. Keep filing it back. We dont expect Harry to do that, thats why I am talking to you" I know Harry and he gives up easily.

"I will try my best to do anything to mak this relationship last, no one will fall trust me" She smiled.

"Dont tell Harry about it"

"He is gonna ask me you know that" She had a point of course he will.

"Yes but just lie, tell him we were discussing about Ed and I took you here to annoy Harry" 

"I am never lying to him, I am really sorry" AWWWWWWWW.

"She is right Louis, the purpose of this conversation was to tell her how much Harry loves her, and warn her to be careful to not let fights ruin anything and you are forcing her towards one." Liam scolded again..

"Umm okay, just tell him to ask us and we will tell him okay?"

"Thats the best idea. Lets go before he comes" She chuckled and we headed towards the beds.

She went and gave a small kiss on Harry's lips. He didnt return of course. HAROLD!!. She pulled herself up and Harry gave her some space to settle and sat himself on the bed too. 

"Harry" She whispered, loud enough for all of us to hear. All 4 pair of eyes were on them.

"Are you going to tell me what did you talk about?" Harry said in a harsh tone.

"Actually I think its better if your friends does." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Stop kissing me! you know I am pissed. Just tell me or let me sleep" He yelled. I fought with my brain in an attempt to yell back at him. It was my mistake.

"Harry we are ready to tell you" Liam said. The sleepy head forgot it wasn't a good time to interuppt.

"Youre no one to speak between me and Taylor. Remember that" of course Harry said that.

"Youre taking it way too seriously baby, look here. I will explain" Taylor touched his cheek to try to turn his face towards her. But he jerked away her hand. Fuck Hazza.

"Can we sleep? We can discuss "non-serious" things in the morning" He layed down behind her.

"They were just telling ......" Taylor tried to explain BUT.

"Shut up. I think I made myself clear" He yelled again. I could see Taylor trying her best to keep her tears in her eyes. OF course she will not like to cry in front of us. I wish I could do something for her. I  brought her to this condition.

"Goodnight baby" She placed a small kiss on his lips. She was brave, I would have never suggested that.

"Goodnight" It did melt him if he replied.

"I will use the washroom, is it free?" She asked while jumping down again..

"Yes it is" I replied and she quickly disappeared.

I knew she must be crying inside, Harry's eyes were shutted close. We all exchanged looks that said "is he crazy??? poor her" but we couldnt just talk to him at the moment. We all decided to sit and wait till she comes.

After around 20 minutes, she came back with red eyes. She didnt have eye contact with her, but redness was visible. She stood on her toes to see if Harry was still awake. But he was deep in his sleep. She forwarded towards the next bunk.

"Is this down one free?" She asked us.

"Yes just sleep whereveer youre comfortable" I quickly answered.

"You can take this one, its below Harry" Zayn got up from his bed.

"No I am fine here, Thanks guys"

"Taylor we are sorry' Liam apologised.

"ITs not your mistake and we all know that" She smiled. Of course its Harry's.

"Call Lou to sleep on the bed, the couch must be uncomfortable" She spoke again after she got no reply for last statement.

"She usually sleeps there, just sleep she will be okay" Niall replied.

"Goodnight" She smiled and got on her bed.

"goodnight" We all said together.