Cupcakes

Taylor's POV.

I could feel his face and muscles tensioning up, what? Were we in a relation? As he scared for a commitment and he doesn't want to discuss what we have or is it just sex for him !! He comes up we do he goes is that all he looks for?

"Taylor, you were saying something" he said with fear in his eyes.

"I just wanted to ask what the media is saying, I am not reading anything it's like I am cut off from world because of this, if this is a serious relation then because of this I am away from anything, so I need to know what is going on" I explained in a harsh tone, I acted weird but what else you say when someone is so scared of any commitment, I was so confused that nothing made sense about what I said.

"So that's only what you want to talk about?" He asked with hope in his eyes, what was wrong with him.

"What did you think?"

He covered his face with both of his hands.

"I thought you were breaking up" he said while he shook his covered face.

It made me blush, he was so scared from all this that he couldn't face this.

"Harry why would I do that baby, you know I won't" I explained while pulling his hands.

"Yes I know" I could see tears in his eyes.

"YOU'RE CRYING" I yelled.

"No I am not Taylor, are you crazy" he quickly rubbed his eyes.

"Awww you were about to cry baby" I hugged him. He didn't reply.

Wee hugged for what felt like hours before I suggested to make him cupcakes. I already brought the ingredients on my way here.

I asked him about what would he like to eat, giving him options of all types of cupcakes I know how to bake. He chose the red velvet one. He wanted to bake with me so I asked him to grab me a bowl, which accidentally fell, shattering into pieces. He was really sorry about it but I was glad no one was hurt, he helped me cleaning and I decided to make him sit on the counter for the rest.

I loved sharing these moments with him, I wish this lasts forever, he still didn't tell me what his or my fan thinks about this, I loved my fans and this was the first time I stayed without reading their views. I will have to discuss this with Harry, how much it hurts me.

"I will be leaving tomorrow for Grammys nomination concert" I told him while mixing dry ingredients.

"When will you be back?" He asked sitting on the counter.

"Day after tomorrow, it's in Nashville Harry"

"Oh so I will have to sleep alone tomorrow" I turned to see him making a sad face.

"Do you want me to hire a hooker?" I teased, without realizing him getting so serious.

"DON'T EVER JOKE ABOUT THAT" he yelled while getting off the counter. He scared me with his voice.

"I...I umm"

"I am sorry" he quickly realized how scared I was of him screaming.

"I didn't mean it that way, I was joking" I knew he thought I was referring to his media image.

"I know baby" he cupped my face and kissed.

"We are going to England on 7 or 8 I guess" he said while sitting back to the counter while I was adjusting the heat.

"No, I won't be here tomorrow night and then on 6 I have a party, 7 jingle ball, I want to spend time with you, this isn't fair" I whined like a kid.

"Oh we are performing on 7 too, and I guess it was jingle ball, Louis told me" he was confused.

"Awesomeee" I yelled.

"Are you free on 8 and after that?"

"Yes I think so" I was remembering about anything coming up but there was nothing much except my Germany trip but still far.

"Come with me" he jumped off the counter again.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No please just come" he smiled while holding my shoulders.

"I will try, I really want to but you know my schedu..."

"No problem if you can't but try your best" he kissed my cheek.

"I will".

We decided to just wait for the cupcakes to bake until we sat on the counters. I placed my head on his shoulders holding his hands, I had my whole world. I don't know how were my cupcakes but he said delicious and took 4 while I finished two.

"You're like a little cupcake harry, with dimples, you're my cupcake" I smiled.

"Umm my fans call me cupcake" he smiled back but I never wanted to steal their nick, I can't call him mine cupcake.

"Okay so no cupcake, you're my ummm pancake" I quickly made my mind making him laugh.

We decided to save some for the breakfast when we went on bed, spending the night as we always do.

********

(A/n as always I would love to see your comments and votes they really really matters for me :D)