The way back home.

"Oh my god, you're one intelligent guy!" I half yelled while looking around to see if no paparazzi was around. They were around, but they didn't know someone was in the car, they probably got my shots getting in to the car alone. I knew many people always tried to sneak out without getting the attention but almost everyone fails, this made me happy. He succeeded in sneaking out with me. 

"Well I knew if they would see us together, they will make a big deal out of nothing", he smiled politely "so I thought lets pretend like you went alone!" 

It was a bit nerve wrecking for me. A thousand thoughts were cascading my brain all at once. Some weeks ago I wasn't sure who he was and now I was in a car with him going absolutely no where decided. What was I doing exactly?

From: Selena

Justin just told me! That curly haired boy has a girlfriend. BE CAREFUL!!! He has the image of a player babe!

Loveya xx

My smile faded. He surely didn't give me any indication about another girl, at all.

"You good?I was feeling a tad bit hungry, would you mind if we stop somewhere before going to your place?" He came off as a shy a person. The way he kept running his fingers through his hair and avoided to look directly at me.

I gave it a lot of thought, I could say yes or no. "No" would come as a very strong rejection for any future moves for him, "yes" would only mean I am willing to spend some time with him. Yes would mean I am giving him a chance. Give him a chance Taylor, take a chance, maybe Justin doesn't know the whole truth.

"Sure! I can hear my stomach grumbling too, its funny we are already coming off a party." I joked to which he laughed.

We spent the most time staying quiet or discussing weather. It was funny how we both felt so uncomfortable. I wasn't sure if I was ready to trust this guy. And him? He just couldn't stop shaking his hair. He was definitely nervous.

We got pizzas, he sent the driver to get some for us. He started the conversation once I took my first slice.

"So how is the new album coming up for you Taylor, I heard you're working on it?" 

I was still finishing my bite so I took some time before replying.

"I guess good. I have been writing a lot past year so yea. A lot of it is done writing wise but I haven't recorded any yet", I said while taking a sip of my coke.

"We are working on our too" He smiled. I could see he was excited about it. I couldn't help but smile back, his dimples were mesmerizing. Taylor Swift focus, he might be a player! 

"So what else is up now a days" I asked curiously. I was very curious to know about his love life.

He gave it some time before saying, "Nothing much actually, I...I like, you know, I mean I was just wondering if u would like to go out sometime?" He said while looking into my eyes. It was probably the first time he looked at me for this long. He was waiting for me to answer. 

I didnt know what to respond, he is young, newly famous thats it. He doesnt realize and respect others feelings. He has a girl at home probably waiting for his call and oh-emm-gee thats what hes doing on his mobile every other minute. Rejecting her calls.

"Oh" I struggled.

He completely stopped eating then, dropped the slice that was in his hand.

"I just want us to know each other better if that's alright with you." His eyes showed me a whole other story, he really wanted to go out with me. Was there another girl or not?

"I will need some time. I don't believe this is a great idea." I told him honestly.

"I will make you believe this is an amazing idea, just give me a chance. One date. If you aren't much tired, lets go somewhere now." He insisted.

"Well I really need to be home now. We can try tomorrow, afternoon maybe-"

"Afternoon!" He interrupted, "Yes afternoon sounds good. I will pick you up." He brought back his dimples that made me faint right then and there. 

God tomorrow was gonna be hard! I was so much into this already.

(A/N PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE :D IT WILL MEAN A LOT)

(Updated A/N : I have edited this chapter so if there is any mistake, do let me know I will get back to it!)

Twitter: @Swiftie1d13

Instagram: Javi_zahid

Snapchat: Javizahid.jz