Start of something amazing.

Harry's POV.

"How did you enjoy the dinner love?" I asked her right after getting in the car.

"It was great, your sister is so amazing, and sweet." She was being honest, there was nothing fake about her reply.

"I am sure she loved you too, you have no idea how happy this makes me" I placed my hand on her thigh while driving with the other, her hand quickly was placed on top of mine.

"I am happy too baby, they will go back to home now?"

"Yes, I guess Mike might just drop her and goes back to his own home, or stay at ours"

"How long does it take?"

"It takes almost 45 minutes from Manchester to Holmes Chapel, but getting to our house will take at least an hour"

"Thank you Harry" she leaned in and kissed my cheek. How much I just wanted to stop the car and start kissing her.

"For what pumpkin?"

"Well for cute nicknames and for an amazing night" she laughed.

"Anytime, its just the start of an amazing week, believe me"

"What are you planning?"

"For now I can only say that we have to wake up early to go back to London." I explained my plans.

"Why is that?"

"Surprise baby, just a question. Do you want to spend your birthday with your family or here or any where else in the whole world?"

"I just want to be with you" she replied quickly.

"Awww, here or anywhere else, tell me please"

"I think I would like staying here"

"Here it is then princess" we were on a signal so I had the chance to kiss her cheeks right away.

"You don't look as sweet as you are, both at treating and giving nicknames"

"I prefer takin it as a compliment so thank you" I chuckled,

The rest of the drive was really quiet, except the sound of her Mobile vibrating while she preferred ignoring and the sound of our mutual friend Ed Sheeran, his songs were therapy.

"

My three words have two meanings,

There's one thing on my mind

It's all for you

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now, now

I'm gonna paint you by numbers

And colour you in

If things go right we can frame it and put you on a wall

And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before

Now I'll surrender up my heart

And swap it for yours

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now"

His voice kept us busy and I realised we were both singing along.

"I love you my life" I stopped singing, letting the record of Ed blast in our speakers.

"I love you more than my life Harry, don't leave me, ever" I know she was scared of me going again.

"I promise I won't baby. I love this song"

"Me too" she agreed.

I changed my plans the second I realised I will have to prove her I am never leaving, she deserves to know how much special she is, and how much I regret what I did and how much I love her now.

"Harry I don't think our hotel is this side" after 10 minutes of silence she informed me.

"Who said we were going to hotel Taylor?"

"So what you're kidnapping me?"

"I think I am" I teased making us both laugh.

After another 15 minutes of drive silently, our hands were intertwined the whole time, I stopped at the place with no sight of any human around.

"This place is scary Harry"

(A/n okay I really have to go, but I have planned to update again today. So don't worry :D if you vote and comment like crazy people I will try my best to do it soon. Thank you for reading. I can't believe I have 1.8 K reads I love each one of you thank you :D enjoyyyyyy"