Last fight

Taylor's POV.

I literally had to drag the drunk Harry back into our room. I was drunk too, and maybe that was the reason I kept laughing at his actions and expressions, his continuos kisses on my forehead. But I knew for sure I was in a way better condition than him, totally in my senses. He kept kissing me even when we were on bed.

"Let's go back" he begged me for the 20th time since we came back.

"No it's really late and we have to get up early" I refused again.

"But but" he tried to speak but started laughing making me laugh too. Wow we were surely drunk.

"I will come in a minute you sleep" he told me and left after grabbing his mobile. I turned to other side, I was really sleepy too.

He had been the most perfect person since our last fight in L.A. I mean how could he be so amazing. No fights no nothing. I feel like the luckiest girl alive having him. All his plans gifts and this trip makes me want to dance on cloud 9.

I heard him talking on phone with someone, at this time? I mean it's 4 am but I don't care because I trust him with more than my heart. I tried to ignore the call and drift my self to sleep but I suddenly wanted to pee really bad. Thank you to all the drinking.

On my way back to the bed, I stopped to call harry to sleep because it was really late. I made my way to the balcony and now could clearly hear him talk.

"Yes I think I am just a little drunk, really little" and then harry laughed.

"But she wants to sleep, she is sleeping, she is boring" he said.

"Yes Taylor is boring, you come with me, we will dance all night. Please come with me back to the club" he begged on the phone. It's only the drunkness right?

"But Emily would" he said in to the phone and my heart stopped. i was suddenly more sober than i thought i was. what? Please don't say Emily Ostilly please. I begged him in my mind.

"Yes I am talking about Emily Ostilly, who else stupid" he replied to whoever was on the phone

Who else stupid. I said to myself.

"Yes I talked to her a lot, I didn't tell you? Maybe I didn't tell anyone or I did umm umm" he started to think.

"Yes on messages and calls too."

"Why would taylor know? Are you stupid? Or you're drunk too maybe" with hearing that all I wanted to do was scream.

I ran to my bed and covered my face with pillows and screamed into them. I have no idea when did I sleep.

Zayn's POV (5 minutes ago)

I was about to sleep after having a long Skype session with perrie when my mobile rang, I thought it was perrie missing me in some minutes but no it wasn't.

"Harry?" I asked in shock. This late?

"Heyyyy Malik" his voice was high pitched really excited and I could hear him chuckle.

"You drunk bro?"

"Just just just a tiny bit" and he laughed again.

"Why did you call?"

"I called Louis, he scolded me, Niall didn't pick up. So I tried your number. Please talk to me I am bored" I felt like he was about to cry.

"You're really drunk, you know" I said smirking, who doesn't love drunk Harry.

"Yes I think I am just a little drunk, really little"

"Why don't you spend time with Taylor, she's there right?" Last time we talked he was leaving for virgin island to spend some time with her.