In the bus.

Harry's POV.

The best thing was having a long flight with her, we did'nt just made out or had sex the whole time, we laughed, fought, played games, talked and slept too. One of the best flights of my life, oh no actually the only BEST. Even thought we had Taylor's bodyguards too.

We did not have much time to relax, we directly headed to O2 arena, the boys must be still on their way. I quickly dragged Taylor from backdoor and headed her to the VIP area.

"I stink Harry" she whined.

"I am sorry but just stay here, Please. I will be back after the perfomance. I think the lads must be in dressing room. You can watch the performance from here"

"Slow down your speed, I am fine just go" she kissed my lips.

"I have to take shower too, are we late?"

"No baby, just go" she kissed me again and then pushed me towards the door.

I ran towards our dressing room to find them running towards it too.

"I thought I was late" I told them when Paul was unlocking the door.

"How was the flight?" Louis askd while no expressions visible on his face.

"It was amazing, what is wrong with you all" They all looked pissed.

"We were running late and the management didnt let us meet the fans at the airport, we are kinda injured too but the fans. They were hating on us even thought we were dying to meet them" Niall explained as we went inside and started to take our clothes out.

"Oh its okay they would understand"

"Yes I tweeted about it not being our mistake you know, shit" Liam threw the hair brush on the dresser.

"You people have an hour, start getting ready, Complains later" Paul scolded and left us inside alone.

We spent half hour sharing our flights and experience. I missed sharing these moments with them but loved the way I had different stories to tell them. We at last had something to discuss which they didnt witness. I told them every detail always. The other half hour we spent fighting about who will take bath first and Lou kept scolding us for being late.

The day went by really quick, we got ready and peformed 5 songs. Thank god we were not late, and were sweating again. I could see Taylor smiling at me the whole time, God I love her.

"Where do you wanna go Taylor?" I asked after she told how amazing was our perfomance, we were gathered around by Lou, Lux, Louis, Niall, Liam. Zayn was on phone and our crew was standing around too but a little far.

"To bed please, why aren't you people tired" She whined.

"We are, we just thought you will not like to waste any day and will want to take us on tour around London" Louis explained.

"But its not like she has been here first time, I am sure she doesn't need that" Liam replied to Louis.

"So then we have to head to Manchester now" Zayn interrupted our plans as soon as he entered.

"Would you like to join us on tour bus or we can rent a car?" I asked her because I never wanted her to feel uncomfortable.

"If anyone doesn't mind, I would love to join"

"Yeahhh!!! Fun is coming to your doorstep Taylor" Niall squealed.

"I will just take her to bathroom once excuse me people" Lou explained and left with my little adorable baby. Of course not mine but I loved her as mine as well as Taylor. We should adopt her.

"What are you thinking?" She interrupted my thoughts.

"Lets go then?" I asked.

In about 20 minutes we were settled in our bus, we decided to lay down for a while so me and Taylor were on top bunk, yes I know it is small and can fall but the moment felt perfect. Below us was Zayn. The bunk in front of us was occupied by Niall and below him were Louis and Liam sitting. They explained not being tired because they slept in the plane. Lou was busy making Lux sleep in the back room where we play video games. While two or three other crew members were in kitchen.

My back was touching the wall behind while Taylor's back was glued with my chest. My head was lifted up by the help of my elbow and the same arm was below her head and other hand was intertwining with her soft hand.

"Can I take a moment and appreciate the way Harry stare at her" Louis teased.

"Really Harry? You're staring?" I could feel her giggle when she asked.

"Who won't stare when they will have the world's most beautiful girl in their arm, they should take a few moments and appreciate the fact how lucky they are to have her"

"You got romantic Hazza" Niall quickly got up to enjoy the moment.

"I know right, I mean the dance, the forehead kisses, romantic gestures and now these words. You changed our Harry" Liam explained.

"I am really sorry for that, but I actually loved the way he is so yea no sorry" Taylor went with his teasing.

"Honestly me too, these moments are perfect for me" I kissed her hair.

"Do you people fight?" I could only hear Zayn's voice.

"What?" I couldn't think of a reply. Do we?

"I mean me and Perrie we fight a lot and make up every second. That keeps us not getting bored"

"We fight too, just sometimes." Taylor replied.

"Mostly my mistake of course, I mean I never think" I quickly admitted, I know its always me.

"Taylor can I talk to you?" Louis went all serious.

"Sure"

"Come we can go at the back" he got up.

"I am coming too" I am curious person.

"No only me and Taylor are allowed to be at the back, that's why I asked her to come or I would have said it here " he scolded me making me pout.

"Can I come?" Liam asked. I helped Taylor to get up and she jumped down.

"Sure" Louis quickly allowed him.

"This is not fair" I yelled as the three of them left for their conversation.

"Do you know what's it about" I asked looking at a smiling Niall.

"Not really, I don't think even Liam does." I trusted him.

Before I could ask another question they walked back here Louis going forward passing us followed by Liam and Taylor. Taylor stopped for second to kiss my hanging hand.

"Lou slept on the couch so we will go to kitchen" she explained and rushed behind them.

I sighed. They must be telling her about my bad habits or past relations. They must be explaining her how I use to be a player. And the biggest jerk ever, I mean I do agree I am every bad word. But I am willing to change for her and I guess I did. I am not longer interested in every girl I see. I don't care how hot she seems, I lower my gaze, there's no need to tell her.....

"What your guys are talking about" Paul interrupted my thoughts and found Niall staring at me. Of course my face was serious.

"They kicked you guys out..?" Zayn asked when two other men sat on Louis's bed.

"Yes they needed some privacy" Paul answered making me go deep in my thoughts again.