Staying away....

Harry's POV.

I could feel someone shaking me, "Harry" "it's 11:30".

"Harry wake up baby" someone kissed my lips, I had to open my eyes to see my princess sitting in front of me.

"Wh..wha" I tried to speak, my eyes still struggling to open completely.

"Wake up, I have to go too" why does she have to go.

"I want to sleep" I whined while covering my face again with comforter.

"Okay then you stay here, I will leave for Nashville" I could feel her getting out of the bed. I quickly tried to find her wrist though my eyes were still closed.

"No you lay down next to me" I ordered.

"Awww baby I have to go, I really have to. I will be back tomorrow morning".

"Tomorrow morning is far Taylorr, just stay" I opened my eyes whining like a kid. What is wrong with me I am acting like a kid.

"Harry please its just one day baby" she explained getting absolutely sad about my behaviour.

"Okay just miss me" I threw my comforter off me and then on again after realising I was naked. She laughed, that laugh. Oh god.

"Okay I will, now get your clothes on I will just pack some stuff" she left me.

I quickly grabbed my boxers from the bag and put them on to get into shower. I came back with no vision of Taylor around, did she leave me without a bye? My mind was blasting through thousand things when she entered from the door.

"Sorry I went to convince them to let me go from emergency exit" what only that? Why am I such an asshole I have to change this thing of thinking every second .

"Oh" is all I was able to take out of my stupid brain. I am still figuring out why do I have to make up an issue about everything she was gone for less than a minute.

"What is wrong?" She ask, worry filled in her eyes.

"I will miss you, you must be late, I am sorry I was so tired today"

"I think its fine if I leave now too, I am going on my own plane so no issues" she came near and kissed my forehead.

"Stay safe " I kissed hers and dragged her too the door holding her hands.

We did one last kiss before smiling at each other.

"Call me after getting there" I yell while closing the door.

I quickly gathered all my things and planned to leave, I had to go and wake my lads. I can spend the whole day with them today. I was about to leave when my mobile vibrated in my pocket. I quickly grabbed it and smiled, I knew it was her.

From: Taylor

I miss you already, just 5 minutes away from my plane xxx

To: Taylor

I miss you already too. I was just leaving to go to the hotel everyone else is staying in.

I drove myself to my friends, my eyes were still hurting me with all the flashes when I left from there. Papz!!

On my way to the hotel, I kept listening to Taylor's songs, I can't believe how amazing her voice is I mean how could I never noticed.

I knocked like 70 times on Niall's door before he finally opened.

"I thought it was a fan!!!" He yelled while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning " I teased while getting in.

"Is this the time to come Harry!" He jumped on his bed again.

"Yes it's around 1 now"

"Fuck off" he yelled again.

"where is eveyrone else" I asked while getting a glass of water.

"with their girlfriends of course".

"awww my alone baby"

"when are you leaving again?" He asked while getting up.

"I am staying here tonight and most probably the whole day tomorrow"

"AWEEESOMEEE" He said in the famous "barney stinson" style.

"SOmeone missed me?"

"I actually did, Harreh" he smiled.

"same here, lets have some fun Nialler"

We started searching for movies too watch, we informed everyone else to come, I invited Perries, Eleanor and Danielle too but they all rejected. Yes I am mad, I wanted to have fun.

Taylor didn't call, the whole movie passed and I checked my mobile more than 50 times between it. After the movie we just started to drink and talk, I had a lot to tell them and they had a lot to tell me.

"I invited Taylor to London by the way" I suddenly remembered when Louis finished about his recent fight with Eleanor.

"Thats great"

"Amazing"

"no problem"

I figuered out they said these when they all spoke at the same time with different words but same excited smile. I loved the fact that they were excited to see her again. Before I could tell them how happy they made me by their reaction my phone vibrated.

"Jesus Taylor I missed you!" I yelled as soon as a I received,... my friends started to scream but I didnt care.

"Awww say my hi to them" she ignored me and replied to their screaming.

"I said something Tay"

"Yes I know, just tell them I said hi and getaway" fine.

"She says hi bitches" I tell them.

"Heeyyyyyyyy" they all yelled at their highest volumes and stopped when I showed them my middle finger.

"So you're alone now..?" She asked when I closed Niall's bathroom door.

"Yes"

"I miss you I miss you I miss you" she whined.

"Aww same here baby"

"I can't talk, I have to go on stage, I will be there tomorrow morning and you're going to the party with me at night" she explained in a second

"What !! What party??"

"I really have to go sorry bye" she hung up.

The rest of the night we spent watching more movies and playing music, Niall played guitar and we all sang along to different songs. Drinking, movies, singing, laughing, made me miss Taylor less but still more than I expected.

******

I slept on Niall's bed with him while the others found some places on the floor and couches. I woke up to a dark Liam yelling at me.

"Fuck you fucking phone is fucking ringing Harold." He screamed when I opened my eyes with room still dark.

"Wha...what" I tried to focus but he threw the phone at me instead walking to sleep on the couch again, everyone else were asleep even after his screaming.

"Yes?" I asked while rubbing my eyes, I couldn't read the name because of brightness.

"I am here" Taylor said excitedly.

"I i was sleeping sorry I didn't receive " I apologised I have no idea since when is she calling.

"I am sorry I woke u up, go sleep, I will sleep too. I will message after getting up baby"

"Okay goodnight baby"

"Goodnight"