Where Harry realises.

Harry's POV.

"Niall" Niall answered back from behind the door. What now hes going to come in and tell me he wants to take Taylor to some ice cream date?

I opened the door and his eyes met mine but quickly started staring at the back, of course he will stare at Taylor, why won't he.

"Yes?" I snapped him from his lovely eye contact with MY girlfriend.

"I think you're in middle of something, I will talk later" he quickly looked at me and left. I slammed the door hard behind him and turned to see Taylor sitting on bed with her face hidden in both of her hands, crying. So they didnt have any eye contact, he was staring at crying Taylor. And I made her cry. Now I regret all those words which left my mouth since yesterday. I regret to be the reason of her sadness.

"Taylor" I dashed towards her, and sat.

She didnt answer, just kept crying more and more. Why do I always act this way, I keep acting as shit or as an asshole until I see her cry because of my behaviour before that I don't even realise how much I am hurting her. Fuck me.

"Baby come on" I placed my arm on her shoulder, pulling her into a hug. She quickly hid her face in my chest. She sobbed.

"I am sorry" I whispered while kissing her hair, holding her tight with both of my hands.

"I love you, a lot" she sobbed in my shoulder, her voice was unclear but I figured out the words.

"I know you do, I am just a jerk. We will discuss everything and make everything better okay?" I assured her.

"Hmm"

Before I could say anything, our conversation was interrupted by yet another knock, this time it was Louis yelling from outisde.

"Open up Harold!!"

Taylor pulled herself away, wiping her eyes from her hands.

"I will be in the bathroom don't tell him" she whispered and disappeared.

I wanted to hug her more tightly and long but she couldn't stay here while her eyes so wet in front of my friends, i don't want them to think more bad of me and about my behaviour after yesterday.

The knock on the door interrupted my thoughts I quickly hurried to open the door.

De "Where is she!" He yelled as he entered.

"Will you stop torturing my ears" I teased. I was in a better mood after hugging her.

"This is not a time to joke Harry" he yelled again.

"She went out, she got a call" I started looking down like a kid whose father was scolding him. Of course hes here to scold me.

"Thank god I kinda have to talk to you about her, sit down" he jumped on my bed and sat, tapping beside him for me to sit, what if he has something to say that's not suitable for Taylor to hear, she can hear us I am sure.

"No lets go out and talk you know"

"Sit here"

"No outside is better"

"Come on"

"Please outside"

"Harry come sit"

"Lets go outside"

"HARRY SIT HERE" he shouted making me jump and quickly sit next to him.

"Do you know why I took Taylor alone yesterday?"

"No but she will tell me now, I am sorry for everything I said last night" I meant it.

"No I will tell you now, listen to me" he demanded.