Chapter X

(other people pov's this chapter and rest of story....maybe)

*Barry's POV*

I hesitate."Because she thinks your pretty! No, Beautiful! And she wants to feel beautiful. And she says sorry." I say really fast then close my mouth and eyes. (y/n) is speechless and then opens her mouth but hesitates."Ok. I'll forgive her and will be nicer." Hopefully Iris will be nice back."(y/n)?" "Yes?" "Can I sleep with you cause I can't sleep in my room." I then start blushing like crazy and her cheeks turn pink."S-sure." She stutters. She lays down in her bed then moves over. I lay down next to her and she puts her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and then knock out like a light. This situation was exhausting!

*(y/n)'s POV*

I snuggle closer to Barry in his arms. I sigh, comfortable in his warmth. I feel safe in his arms. I fall asleep.

~~~Dream~~~

I'm walking on a beach with Barry. It's sunset and we stop. He turns to me and I do the same."(y/n) I love you." Before I could reply he rests his forehead on mine. He leans in and so do I. Before our lips could meet I wake up. Barry is asleep and I slowly but carefully get up and sit at my window. I watch the sunrise and finally at peace. I feel warm arms wrap around my waist and a head rests on my shoulder."Hey. You ok?" I look at Barry then smile warmly and nod. He smiles brightly back. My phone rings."Hello?" "(y/n)! It's Iris. I just want to apologize for yesterday. It's just that I was jealous cause you're really beautiful. I don't feel beautiful so I got jealous pretty quickly. Can we have a girl's day? Just you and me?" "Sure! I forgive you and Iris?" "Yeah?" "You are beautiful." I then hang up and turn to Barry."Go! I set this up anyway! I told Iris to take you out." I look at him surprised then smile. I suddenly kiss his cheek. I open my eyes and quickly pull away. I blush then speed to Jitters.'what was I thinking?!' I kick myself in my thoughts.

*Barry's POV*

I look at (y/n) then feel a warm sensation on my cheek that. I see her kissing my cheek. Her eyes open and she quickly pulls away. Her face flushes red and she speed dresses and speeds out. I blush and clear my throat then go get dressed. I speed to the station to work on our new case.