Chapter VII

*Barry's POV*

I woke up and realize I fell asleep in a (y/f/c) bed. I feel my arms wrapped around something and I look over. I see (y/n) there asleep snoring very quietly and it's adorable. I blush and use my speed to unwrap my arms. She doesn't move but I speed to my room and put on my sweats from Dr.Wells again and sped off to STAR labs to see Caitlyn and Cisco.'I got to tell them about my ability' I think to myself and walk into our lab. This is gonna be a long day.

*(y/n)'s POV)*

I fell asleep in Barry's arms. It felt so right but he doesn't remember me. I get up after him and then change into my sweats from Wells and speed off to STAR labs to train my ability with Wells. He told me to come by today yesterday so we can 'work on them' in his way of putting it. I'm excited to see Caitlyn and Cisco though cause I haven't seen them in a while. I walk in and see them and Wells watching Barry or basically a red and yellow lightning bolt on the treadmill. I walk over and tap Caitlyn on the shoulder. She whips around and stares at me eyes widen."(y-y/n)? Oh my gosh you're here!" She crushes me in a hug and I notice everyone else chuckling at us. I hug back and she eventually let go. I hug Cisco cause he's like a brother to me."Hey (y/n). I've missed ya sis." I smile and nod in agreement then hug him."Wait...you guys are related?" I laugh along with everyone at the confused Barry."No we are not. You introduced them to me when you got hired at the department and here. We kept in contact and Cisco and I like each other as brother and sister nothing else. Cause I've got my eyes on someone else." (wink wink *cough* barry *cough*)I mutter the last part. Barry blushes and looks down."So Dr.Wells what are we doing today?" I ask and he looks at me and smirks."We're going to be working on your abilities as well with Barry." He states and I smile widely."Wait...what abilities?" I flinch.'oops I forgot to tell caitlyn and cisco.' I thought to myself."Yeah, what abilities?" This is gonna be a long day. With training and a lot of explaining to do. I look at Caitlyn's worried expression and at Cisco's concerned expression with one raised eyebrow. I sigh and begin to explain.