Chapter II

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT comment hate about Iris!!! I am sick of it from anyone who reads this story!! >:(

~~~Three days before the particle accelerator explosion~~~

*(y/n)'s POV*

I miss Barry, which is sad. He's probably busy at the police department or with....Iris. Her name makes me growl cause I've been jealous cause Barry obviously likes her. It just makes me feel sick. Blegh! I hate her so much and I miss Barry. Though Joe stays in contact with me to update. Thank goodness for Joe. He treats me like another daughter and he accepts me with Barry. He doesn't like boys except for Eddie to be near Iris. Not even Barry but you know after the mom incident they were raised together. Anyway back to boring life. *sigh*

*Barry's POV*

I miss (y/n) so much. Iris 'accidentally' deleted her number from my phone and she won't text me. Iris keeps distracting me or keeps me working whenever (y/n) calls Joe. I love (y/n) a lot but Iris wants me and I can tell. But she has Eddie and I have (y/n). I'm excited for the particle accelerator which is in three days. I look out to the city. *sigh* '(y/n) I know you're out there somewhere. I will find you and I promise to confess my feelings for you.' As for now, I return to the same old same old life.

~~The particle accelerator night~~

*(y/n)'s POV*

Two days ago I texted Barry and we talked for hours. Right now we're talking on the phone waiting for the accelerator."What do you think it's gonna be like (y/n)?" I sigh and giggle. "I don't know. But probably beautiful."I wait and he chuckles on the other line."Like you? If it will then I can't wait." I blush deep crimson at his statement."Barry it's time!" I yell excitedly.

*Barry's POV*

I chuckle at (y/n)'s excitement. I look from my work after hearing a boom sound. (y/n) gasps at the sight."Wow it is beautiful like you." I say but speak the truth. Then she giggles and I smile. Then the explosion ray or whatever spreads throughout the city."B-barry? *crash!*" The line drops dead. "(y/n)?! Are you alright?! What happened?! Please answer!" Then I'm forced back into my chemical cabinet then the world goes black.

*(y/n)'s POV)*

"B-barry?" I say nervously cause the explosion is spreading rapidly. Like Barry I am a chemistry freak. I was thrown forcefully back into my chemical cabinet and the world goes black.