Chapter XXVI

*Barry's pov*

I was sitting next to the bed (y/n) was lying in. I was worried about her and so is Oli. I hear some shuffling and I look at her."B-Barry? Where am I?" I smile at her."You're at STAR labs. After you fainted I brought you here." I take her hand into mine."What happened?" She says putting a hand to her head."After you passed out I took you here and Caitlyn ran some tests on you." I trail off at the end."What did they say?" She asks and I don't respond."Barry. Tell me what the test results are." She states and I took a deep breath.

*(y/n)'s pov*

I wait for Barry to respond."Barry. Tell me what the test results are." I say and he takes a breath."(y/n) you're not just a speedster anymore." My eyes widen and he shoves his hands in his pockets."What?" I gasp out."Y-You not only just have speed. But you have other abilities as well." I cry a bit."More abilities? But it's near the holidays." I cry and he comes over and hugs me as best as he can. He places his chin on my head. He sighs "I know. I know but everything will be okay." He reassures and wipes away my tears. I give him a lopsided smile. He tucks hair behind my ear and we both start leaning in towards each other."Ok. (y/n) nice to see you awake and-did I interrupt something?" Cisco says bursting in. Barry and I jump away from each other."No you didn't. Carry on with what you were saying." I respond quickly and he smirks at us."Well anyways, (y/n) Barry told you about your abilities right?" I nod."Well Caitlyn and I have decided for you to train your abilities." Barry and I look at him wide eyed and respond in unison."What?!"