Chapter XXXIII

I wake up in Barry's arms and in Barry's room. I remembered last night and smile so big. I stay in his arms for a bit longer and carefully get out of his bed. Right when I turn to walk a warm hand grabs my wrist."Where do you think you're going?" Barry's morning voice states. I turn and see Barry with his eyes open but a little squinted since he probably just woke up."Ummm...I was going to get ready for the day and make breakfast." I say and he chuckles."Well nothing is going on today so you don't have to do anything." And of course he pulls me back into his arms in bed and holds me tight to his chest."I'm keeping you here with me." He stated with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. I giggle and snuggle closer if possible."Fine." Barry falls asleep again and I stay awake but enjoying the cuddle. About an hour later he wakes up and we both get ready for today. I make us breakfast and we go to STAR labs.

​*Barry's pov*

When (y/n) and I walk into STAR labs Cisco looks up."Oh hello Mr. and Mrs. Allen. Good morning, how was your sleep?" He smirks. I chuckle and Caitlyn lightly smacks his shoulder. Harrison chuckled as well and (y/n) blushed."We slept just fine thanks Cisco." He smiles cheekily and goes back to whatever he was doing. Soon my phone starts ringing and I answer it."Hello?" "Barry, it's Joe." "Hey, is something wrong?" "Yeah. Iris is in the hospital." "What? How? Why?" I get worried and everyone stares at me."She got in an accident. Please come by. She wants to see you." "Ok I'm on my way." We hang up and (y/n) looks at me."Who was that Barry?" "It was Joe. Iris is in the hospital." Caitlyn gasps and Cisco has a worried look. I nod at (y/n) and she nods back using her super speed to the hospital."I'm going down there. Call me when there is an emergency." I state and use my speed and go to the hospital.

​​​​​​*(y/n)'s pov*

I arrive in Iris's room and texted Barry the room number. And I look at Iris."Hey Iris." "Hey (y/n). How are you?" "I think I should be asking you that." I state and she chuckles."You're right. I'm fine. They said I could be let out when I heal up some more." I nod."Well you answer the question now." She jokingly says. I chuckle."I'm good." "I'm glad you are." She smiles. I hear a gust of wind outside the door and it opens slowly."Hey Iris." It's Barry."Barry hey." "Are you alright?" He asks worried and she giggles."I'm fine. Just tired, that's all." He nods."What happened?" Iris thinks."I don't really know. I was driving and I see this bright ball of light hit a car and the same car hits mine pretty bad and I blacked out. Then I woke up here." "Ball of light?" "Yeah. It was this ball of light which looked like a solid ice ball. Since it was shiny and a light blue color. It looked like it had frost on it too. " She states and I think."Well you rest some more. Barry and I have to go back to STAR labs." Iris nods and begins to fall asleep. Joe stays in the chair to watch her. Barry and I go back to STAR labs to see Caitlyn and Cisco. We burst in and I speak up."We've got a problem." They all look up and at me."What do you mean?" Caitlyn asks. I sigh."There's another meta-human." I state and everyone looks at each other.