Chapter XXXVIII

*(y/n)'s pov*

"We can go to the beach." I suggest and Barry nods."I haven't been to the beach in a while. Let's go." I chuckle."Let me get my swimsuit. Then we can go." Barry chuckles then goes and changes into his swimming shorts and Aster chnged into her swimsuit. Then we arrive at the beach. I find a great spot and place the umbrella and chairs for shade. Then I take off my covering over my swimsuit and start to put on sunscreen."Can you do my back?" I hold up the bottle and Barry smiles."Sure. You may have to help me with it as well." I put the amount of sunscreen in his hands and turn around holding my hair away. I feel his gentle hands land on my back and began to rub."Make sure that there is no white on my back." I state and he hums in agreement. He rubs sunscreen all over my back and rests his hands on my waist. I blush deeply and bite my bottom lip."Ok, all done." His warm hands leave my waist. He turns around and I rub some on his back. Then he does the rest of his torso and he helps Aster with her sunscreen. Aster stays at our spot and makes sand castles. "Want to go into the water?" I ask Barry and he smiles. I giggle "Try to catch me." I state and began to run normal to the water. Right at the shoreline he grabs my waist and throws me on his shoulder. I squeal in surprise and see that Barry is going deeper into the water."Barry put me down." I giggle."How about...no." He states. I fake groan and he laughs. He then plops me into the water and I playfully glare at him. I splash him with water and run towards shore. He runs after me and wraps his arms around me and pulls me back to him and close to his chest."You missy are in a lot of trouble." He jokingly states then lets me go. I turn around and look at him."You're fault for plopping me in the water." I cross my arms and fake pout. Barry chuckles and looks in my eyes with his eyes, smiling."You told me to catch you and I did." He replied. We start laughing and have more funl in the water. Aster soon joined us and all three of us splashed each other with water, we jumped over small waves, and soon walked on the shoreline swinging Aster back and forth until the sun was setting. Everyone left but we stayed and sat in the sand watching the sun. Barry looked at me and placed his arm on my shoulders and pulled me closer and Aster was laying in my lap asleep. I wrapped my arms around her torso and brought her closer to me and then cuddled closer into Barry's side. We sat like that and watched the sun. It then fully set and was nighttime. We packed up then drove home. When we got home Aster woke up, showered, changed and I tucked her into bed. Then Barry and I separately showered, changed, and then fell asleep.

A/n: Top of the morning to you laddies! Sorry for the shorter chapter today, please forgive. And thanks for all the votes everyone! I love you guys soooooooooooo much! Updates will come soon hopefully. Anyway that's all for today and enjoy the story. Go ahead and vote if you want to, I'm not gonna force you to vote if you don't want to. So I'll see all of you, in the next chapter. Later Bosses!!!