Chapter IV

~~~In the lobby~~~

*Barry's POV*

We are waiting for a girl that is going to be staying with us. I look at the hallway and see a (tall/short) girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes."Dr.Wells wants to speak to both of you at STAR labs later today." I nod and (y/n) I think agrees."Hi. I'm Barry." I state to her."I know who you are but you don't remember me though. But anyway I'm (y/n)." She says and shakes my hand. Her smile is so familiar but I can't figure it out. My stomach starts fluttering and I get very bubbly.'what's happening to me?' I wonder to myself.

*(y/n)'s POV*

He doesn't remember me but my Barry looks at me with the same joy in his eyes every time he sees me. He's in there somewhere, I just gotta help him remember. In the car I'm in the back next to him and he's twiddling his thumbs while Joe and Iris sit in the front. Barry looks at me and opens his mouth to say something but hesitates."When's your birthday?" I look at him and giggle. 'At least he's still himself'."It is (y/b/m) (y/b/d), 1991." He smiles a little. "Do you know mine?" He asks and I nod. "When is it?" He smirks, I smile and chuckle. "It is January 14, 1989." He looks at me his eyes widened. I laugh and look out the window.

*Barry's POV*

Her laugh rings in my ears and swirls around my mind.'Gosh I've missed that laugh' what? I just met her but I feel an instant connection.

*(y/n)'s POV*

We arrive at the house and enter inside. Barry smiles and just flops onto the couch. I chuckle at his action."Gosh I've missed home!" He exclaims and I giggle. Joe then shows me to my room which is next to Joe's across from Barry's.'yay I'm home.' I think sarcastically. I set my bag down and flop onto the bed. I hear a laugh and I turn my head.

*Barry's POV*

I follow Joe and the girl and I stand in the doorway and watch her flop onto the bed. I laugh quietly and she looks at me."Geez Barry. You startled me." I chuckle."Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. I just came because I want to get to know you." She sits up then smiles. She pats the spot next to her and I walk over and pull my hands out of my pockets then sit next to her. Our arms touch and I feel a shock of electricity."Ow!" She exclaims and rubs her arm."Sorry. I felt that too, what was that?" She shrugs and sits there. After talking I get up."I'm going to Jitters to take in the information. Thanks for uh...talking to me." She smiles then nods."Well I'll be here when you need to talk." I smile and walk out and head to jitters.

*(y/n)'s POV*

I look at the time. 6:00 p.m. ugh! Start unpacking wooo. I get up and notice everything is in slow motion. I rush to the boxes and start unpacking. Right when I started I finished. What is happening? I run to get my jacket to get to STAR labs. But I'm there already with my jacket in my hand. I walk slowly to find Dr.Wells.