20)The Phantomhive manor- Merry Christmas!

Chibi:hey guys~ I have returned from hell, so that means updates but since I returned from one hell I was thrown into another called school. Dun dun dunnnnn, but I'll be trying to update more X3
-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

   *Sebastian's p.o.v*

What the hell did Undertaker mean? I never get that man, he speaks too much nonsense.  Well back to the manor, this was truly a waste of a trip. I could've been cuddling with my kitten. It will be Christmas soon as well, I have much work to do. I let out a heavy sigh as we headed back.

    ~Later~ *Star's p.o.v*

   It was nearing night and still no Sebastian. I looked out the window as small snowflakes graced the glass. It would be Christmas ina few days. I never like that holiday.  It was about family, something I didn't have for so long. Ofcourse things change and I have one now, but it could never be the same. It never was with the succubi, and not with Undertaker.  I missed my mom, dad, my brother. I closed my eyes sighing lightly and looked away from the window. My room felt empty again without him here as I layed on my bed closing my eyes again.

  "Star, I'm back." I opened my eyes and my feline ears perked up at Sebastian's lust filled sweet voice. I sat up and looked at him. "You're back?" "Yes, it was just a bunch of fairies, you seem disappointed that I'm back." He gave a small smirk. "N-no it's just that I wasn't expecting you to be back so soon." He chuckled as he poped each button off of his shirt, letting the item fall to the ground before he layed mext to me pulling me close. My ears flattened and I tilted my head. "You're so cute when you're confused kitten." I blushed lightly, "I know you say it all the time." I smiled lightly as my tail wrapped around his waist and gave him a quick kiss before laying my head on his chest. "Night."

~the next morning~

I woke up the same as yesterday as I bolted towards the bathroom. What was wrong with me? I'm never sick for this long. I leaned up against the wall, Sebastian had already left to do his butler duties. My mind rushed through possibilities. Could I be? No there was no way, fear slowly began washing over me. Not over whether Sebastian would stay or not, but over how hunted I am. It took all my strength to cry. Of all times, it just had to be now. My knees buckled and I took a deep breath, relaxing myself. I just need to calm down. "Star why are you on the ground, oh my." I looked up at the red haired witch. "Star you're?" "Can I help you scarlet?" I twitched slightly annoyed. How dare she ruin my deep thinking process! "Well I brought more viles, glad I did, you're going to need them." I nodded as she left.

  ~later~

Tree decorating was rather fun actually. Lady Lizzie had even managed to get Ceil to do something. I was actually enjoying Christmas Eve. Although the news from earlier still lingered in my mind. The snowflakes came in groups, landing on the window as the moon shown through. I curled up into bed with Sebastian. "It's nice to see you smile kitten." He kissed my head and I smiled slightly. "I know Sebastian, " I mumbled falling into a deep slumber.

*Sebastian's p.o.v*

I slid my hand down to her stomach, feeling a sudden sence of energry. A small smirk appeared on my face.

"Just when are you planning to tell me kitten?"