2) His butler- The Nekohime Exposed

There will be a new photo of Star's outfit soon as I find a good art friend, the previous artist and I are very disconnected  and I will leave it at that, please enjoy.
-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

I woke up to the strwberry haired maid. "Miss Star time for you to wake up." I sat up in the bed I was using, rubbing my sleepy eyes. "I will help you into a new dress yes I will," she said her voice laced with happiness. "Very well, but I'm afraid I never got your name." "It's Mey-rin." "Thats a beautiful name." I swear her face grew 3 shades of a blushing red. "Thank you miss Star." I waved her off. "You're welcome."

Sebby-chan's p.o.v

I had woken up the young master from his slumber. I wouldn't tell him about the incident with the mysterious lady. A taste for demon blood is surely peculiar. "Sebastian, have you found anything about her?" The young master asked while I dressed him. "Her name is Star, she's 21, born on Valentine's day, has no family, and according to Undertaker she has an act for escaping death." Like a cat with nine lives, I wonder how many more the little kitten has left. "I see, she would make a great pawn then."

No p.o.v

Mey-rin started pulling the strings on the corset making it tighter and tighter. Star gased trying to breathe as the tightness squezzed around her abdomen. After the corset came a crimson red dress. "This is a beautiful dress." "The young master requsted you wear it." As the dress slipped onto star's delicate body she felt the softness of the fabric as she looked towards her reflection. The dress showed her features defined. Like her not too large, but not too small breast. Not to mention her lightly tanned skin, or her long black hair that reached to the end of her back. Her lips were plump and a light pink color. Her curves far more noticeable thanks to the corset. Feauters well enough to tame a demon, to make men beg down to her if she wished it. The way she walked could be compared with pride and was like a human form of lust. Not that she cared. "Alright now miss time to get you to breakfast. "

Ciel's pov

Mey-rin and Star walked into the dining hall. I felt a slight blush on my cheeks. She looked so beautiful, hypnotic almost. I watched as Bard instantly pulled out her chair for her and finny brought her over a flower. She smiled slightly and elegantly took her seat, mumbling a quick thank you. Shortly after Sebastian walked in with the food but instantly stopped in his tracks when he saw her. I smirked slightly at his sudden hesitation. Yes a great pawn indeed she is. "I should thank you for saving me." I waved her off. "No, really thank you." Sebastian placed the food infront of us watching her like an animal to a prey. Just as quickly as he went into the phase he quickly snapped out of it.
After breakfast she quickly went back to her room, and I back to my office for paper work.

"Please enjoy your stay here Star, you're our guest after all."
-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'
Also shout out to Midnight1314 happy birthday~!!!