4) His Butler: The Neko-Hime a maid wait what?!

*No p.o.v *

The demon buter woke her up or atleast tried to. "Noooo catnip stay with me." Sebastian stared at her as she mumbled in her sleep. After a good 5 minutes of shaking her, her eyes opened and she let out a yawn that had a tiny sound of a 'meow' with it. "You really are a lazy cat I see." She tilted her head cutely. "Aren't all kittes lazy and sleepy, it's cause we are nocturnal." "Ofcourse m'lady." The strawberry maid walked in as Sebastian walked out checking his watch for the time.

*Star's p.o.v*

"I'm ready for that torture device you call a corset." I held my breath as she tightned it around my body. An icy blue dress was slipped over me. Where in the world do they get these dresses and why do they know my dress size?! Once again I look breath taking again.

I only had a glass of milk and a muffin for breakfast, its all I needed. Its pretty hard to eat alot in a torture device-I mean corset-. Sebastian walked me to the young master's office.we walked in silence which was killing me! "So uh, lovely wheather today?" It came out more as a question. After all I really haven't been outside. A chuckle left his lips. "Yes, lovely indeed." He looked back and glanced up and down at my form before turning his head back foward. "Very lovely." I blushed, he wasn't talking about the wheather he was referencing me! I noticed hints of a dark sexy smile on his face when I stood next to him as he knocked on the office door.

"Come in." I followed Sebastian in close behind him. "Im brought her as you ordered young master." "Good, Star please a seat." I took a seat in a chair placed infront of his desk. "I would like you to be a maid at the Phantomhive manor." "A maid?!" "Yes, exactly as my master stated, a maid."

"Shut it demon butler I wasn't asking you!" He sent me the 'dont-raise-your-voice-at-me-or-I'll-kill-you' look. Ofcourse I just sent a pout and a dark glare back to him. Ciel broke the tension between us.

"Star I did save your life and gave you hospitality, you owe me."

*Sebastian's p.o.v*

I hope she isn't like those three idiots. I glanced at her. "I-I'll do it." Well then looks like she made her decision how exciting.

*Star's p.o.v*

I can't belive I said I would do it. I'm so stupid sometimes! If it wasn't for me being curious for Ciel and Sebastian I would've said no, but they intrest me. "Good to hear Star, Sebastian will give you the training you will need in order to be fit as one of my maids." I only heard the beginning before I fainted again.

When I blinked open my eyes, Sebastian was kneeling over me. "Are you ok Star?" My eyes drifted closed again and I was picked up. As much as I hated it, I found myself purring sleepily cuddling into him for warmth. This is why I don't involve myself with demons. I just know he is giving an arrogant, sexy smirk.

When I officially woken up 5 minutes later I was in my bed. This whole fainting spell thing really need to stop it's starting to anger me. "I see you're awake Star." My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. "Are you ok?" Sebastian voiced concern, mostlikey because he would never hear the end of his masters complaing. "I'm fine." "Very well." He turned to leave, but then looked back at me. He stared at the blood running down my arm. I had fastly clawed myself to vanish the smell of his blood. Only it wasn't enough. "Sebastian please just go away," I stuttered out.

*Sebastian's p.o.v*

"You shouldn't fight your cravings." Her eyes flashed yellow. "Go now!" She yellowed only fighting more. I sighed, "you're just like a kitten, needing to be fed." I swiped off my glove effortlessly. "So allow me to feed you kitten." I made a small cut on my plam and moved it towards her lips, while I moved to sit on her bed. She closed her eyes and latched her mouth onto my hand, lapping up the blood. Her cat ears and tail popped out. 'How cute.' I thought to myself. She soon stopped and I pulled my hand away from her.

"I'm sorry Sebastian." She looked down.

"It's alright I was willing to."
-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'
An:Sorry that this is late, I had a busy week at school and was super exausted anyways hope you enjoyed
~chibi~