10)His butler- the Neko-hime's heart

The knifes sharp point was covered in liquid and before I knew it I stabbed him in the him in the heart. He was standing infront of his master. Silence remained in the air right before he hit the ground. "The tip of the knife you just stabbed him was laced in the same poison that killed your dear old daddy, don't you remember?"

*Flashback*

He stood infront of me stopping the sword from plunging into me. "Daddy!" "I can't understand why my mom would fall for a thing like you!" "Camille," my father started as he pulled the sword out of his chest, "why are you doing this?" "Because I despise monster's like you. Mom and I had everything before you came along, and because you just make even more monstrous things!" She yelled pointing at me. "You think I'm a monster sissy?" "I'm not your sister, I'll never be the sister to a monster. Thats when he fell to the ground, and she disappeared into thin air. I crawled over to him crying. "Daddy! Are you ok?" "Daddy will be fine." He looked at me as if he knew the thoights running through my head. "No, your not a monster kitten." He was slowly breathing now, his heart was slowing down too. He pulled me into his arms and wiped away my tears. "Don't cry little one, sleep now me and your mother will always be with you."

When I awoke, his body was there but he lost his heartbeat. Small tears rolled down my face.

*Flashback end*

Just then a clanking sound hit the ground. Sebastian's kitchen knives, my body fell forward landing on him. I finally had feeling, movement. He was barely still here, but he was here and that's a start right? I looked into his face as if asking why. Why cut the ties? Why save me?

"But ofcourse we added more poison then what killed your father, this demin is stronger after all," she added another evil laugh. "We've been watching you and this demon,quite interesting." I froze. They are trying to kill them just because they helped me, no, it's because I-. "Ofcourse the reason we are dropping him first is because you've clearly fell for a demon, so he has to die you're not allowed to be happy."

I stood up shaking slightly. My fist tightened by my side. "Black Widow," my tone was icy,"are you really forgetting who I am, I'm what the call Hell's 'Princess', given to rid the king of his enemies, demons who break the rules, and you were given the powers of a demon which gives me the right to hunt you down like prey." My eyes turned yellow. A sick smile plastered itself on my face. I moved quickly behind her without her noticing. The knife laced with poison in my hand. "But me falling for a demon, it doesn't make me any weaker or stronger, it doesn't make me anyless of who I am and the demon that I can be." I stabbed her in the stomach then threw her to the wall. She stood up, blood dripping down from her abdomen as she ripped out the knife. "Young master, please close your eyes, I refuse to let a child see me do something like this.

*Ciel's p.o.v*

A child?! How dare she! I was about to object, but she shot me a look and I sighed and obeyed. Closing my eyes tightly. They both better be ok!

*Star's p.o.v*

I walked over to her as my outfit changed from my maid outfit to a showy black one. The top stopped just barely above my stomach, chains went around my abdomen. The skirt was short, and had a chain for a belt. A broken chain went around my neck like a chocker necklace. My normal boots turned into high heeled boots, that were pitch black with chains wrapped around them. "Because you see I'm simply one purrfect maid." I smirked at her little fangs sticking out. I ripped a claw through her chest. "Since you all like taking hearts from victims, I'll return the favor, you don't need to thank me." Wirh an evil grin I took her heart out, and I was covered in the youngest sister of the four's sister blood.
-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'
Star:dun dun dun!!! Clifhanger again
Sebby:....you stole my line...