6) His butler- Neko-hime's dead luck

I woke up to Sebastian yet again. "You really need to stop letting the sunlight when I'm sleeping." "It's time to wake up kitten, so forgive me." I let out a yawn. "You're so lucky that you don't sleep." He chuckled lightly. "Now get ready we're going into town, the young master got a new case from the queen." "Thats wonderful, good for him, but why the hell do I have to go?" "The young lord wishes for you to accompany us." I stared at him for a minute. "Alright, I'm going to say this now, I'm his maid not his bitch, thats your job." "I see, but your still coming with us." "Fine, but get out so I can change." I got dressed, had breakfast, and then we left.

The coffin stopped at an Undertaker. An all too familliar Undertaker building at that and my face paled slightly. I stayed silent as the three of us walked in. "Undertaker are in here, I need some information." The strange and loud laughing came from behind me, and with my cat sences it was 10x louder. I jumped into Sebastian's arms unintentionally. "S-sorry." My cat ears had popped out and were now flat, my tail twitched side to side. "It's quite alright." He gave me a small smile. "My my if it isn't the lost little kitten returning back home," Undertaker stated with a small giggle. I turned my head to him. "Nope." "Oh that's too bad my dear." I blinked slightly, Sebastian's arms tightening around me more. "Undertaker what do you know about the recent murders." "Why don't you ask the kitty in your butlers arms that." Ciel looked to me. "It's her isn't it," my voice went cold. He gave a serious nod. "Yes, I'm afraid it is your big sister." "She is no longer my sister, now she's the black witch." "Ah, yes you're right, Lady Scarlet may have some information on her." "Maybe, but I don't feel like seeing her." "I see, you should control your self before you go complete cat." "Nya?!" I covered my mouth with my hands embarassed for meowing. Undertaker giggled madly. I hid my face in Sebastian's chest. "Oh my your blushing that's rare." "Shut up!" My voice was muffled due to Sebastian's shirt. "I will tell you about the bodies, the victims were all women around 22 and they were missing their hearts." My body shaked and I was clawing Sebastian's arm by now. "I think we should leave now young master," I basically pleaded to leave. "Yes, lets go now." He walked out like nothing would affect him. A lone teared rolled down my cheek. Do I really want a little boy in this mess?

By the time we got to the town house I could barely keep my eyes open. "It seems my kitten is tired, I should get you to bed." The sun was still shining in the sky, I couldn't fall asleep yet. "Who are you calling your-?!" He snapped his fingers and things went black.

*Sebastian's p.o.v*

"Half demons are so troublesome, always finding them selves into trouble." I carried her to her room and dressed her in her night gown so she would be comfy. I finished the rest of the day tending to the young lord, before I knew it, it was dark out. I got the young lord ready for bed and then went to check on my kitten. She was whimpering in her sleep, calling for her mother and father. "No, please don't leave me alone! Don't leave me alone in the darkness!" I walked to her side and gently shook her to wake her up. All of that screaming could wake up the young lord and that wouldnt be pretty. She awoke with a jolt, then pulled me into a hug tears flowing down her face. Her tail and ears had popped out, gently I placed her on my lap and began softly petting her tail.

"Thank you." "For what kitten?" She looked up, blue eyes watery from tears. "For saving me, that day in the alley. You can say it was Ciel, but I can tell you wanted to aswell." I gave a slight chuckle. "You're welcome then Star." She gave a slight smile and layed her head back onto my chest. "Stay with me please?" "Ofcourse kitten." Slowly she fell asleep. I stayed there all night with her, watching over her.