17)Her Demon-The cats Sin

My breathing got ragged and heavier. My body temperature rose. I need to get rid of this heat. I stepped out of my dress slowly, before I threw it across the room. I was now only in my stockings,high-heeled boots and undergarments. I still felt unbelievably hot. I collapsed on my bed panting, my thoughts going to Sebastian. I just want him-no I need him to touch me, to undress me, to make me feel loved. His body pressed against mine pulling me into a heated kiss. My face turned a deep shade of red.

My door clicked open, I locked it didn't I? I sat up to see Sebastian staring me down like a hungry animal, his eyes flashing color. More images flashed and I blushed more. Is it even possible to blush this much? "Kitten," he whispered his voice quivering with lust. "Could you please cover yourself?" My face went blank like somebody else took over. I pulled him down on me and kissed him in a dark, passionate way. "Star," he said Inbetween breaths and kisses. "You know what can happen if we continue this sharade right?" I froze thinking about this morning. I nodded, I knew what it ment, I'd be mated to him for life, but aslong as it will get rid of this burning fire. "Yes, I know but I need it so bad." Smirking darkly he connected his lips with mine. It felt like water cooling the pits of hell as his hands slid down my body. It wasn't long before we were both undressed. "Star, are you sure you want to become a demon's mate?" He looked at me with love in his eyes, the love only given to a mate.

*Mey-rins p.o.v*

I walked around trying to find Star or Sebastian. I stopped at Star's door ready to knock when I heard those sounds and Sebastian's name being said over and over again. A heavy blush appeared on my face. Well this is awkward. I walked away from the room. It's good to here they are together, I took of my glasses showing off my sharp eyes. I'll make sure no obe tries to come Inbetween them.

*Stars p.o.v*

I could feel the pain in my chest as my pleasure with Sebastian ended. The sharp pain was caused by his hand with the contract symbol. His symbol appeared on my left breast close to my heart. His lips gently kissed the firey skin.slowly I fell into a slumber.

"With this contract you can never leave me, no other man will touch you, you can never fall in love with another, you will always be mine, and I will be loyal to you for eternity."