11)His Neko-hime, Alois, Spiders, and snakes oh my!

Sebastian stood up like nothing happened. He looked me up down his eyes flashing colors quickly. I turned back into my previous attire. "Young master, you may open your eyes now." He opened his eyes slowly. "Star?! Your covered in blood?! Are you ok?!" I smiled, so he really does have a child side. "I'm just fine my lord." I walked up to Sebastian slowly, guilt forming inside me. "Sebby I'm s-" he placed a finger on my lips shushing me. "It's okay kitten." His lips brushed mine in a short kiss. Ciel coughed awkwardly and he removed his lips. A light blush covered my face. Sebastian straightened his jacket like nothing even happened tonight. With that we just left. Case closed, but it wasn't over yet. They were still after me. When we got to the manor I instantly crashed onto my bed, too tired to even change into my night dress. My cat ears and tail out twitching.

When I woke up, I was not in my bed. Infact I'm not even in my room. I got u from the small couch that I've woken up on. It seemed like I was in an office of sorts. Curiously I looked around. "Look Claude she has cat ears and a tail~!" I hissed as a young boy pulled my tail rather hard and turned around to face him. I was ready to scratch the blonde boy, but guess what? He had a demon butler too. Well isn't that just swell and great. I was kidnapped by a little boy and another demon. I should really get better things to do with my life. The demon smelled of spider.

Ewww. If he touched me I'm staying with Sebastian all the time. Wait a minute that would mean- nevermind I'll just bang my head against the wall till I get brain damage enough to forget all these damned demons. "Welcome princess," spider demon said. "Don't call me princess, I'm not very fond of," I stomped my foot onto a passing by spider,"spiders." His face went to anger and annoyance. I gave a sly smirk. "Y'know spider you should really take me back, or your gonna have a really enraged demon on your ass." I gave off a strong impression, despite having barely any power left. I didn't mean to use so much in that fight. Not to mention I didn't get anything from that one hell of a delicious, sexy demon butler. Whoa, wait did I just say sexy? Nah just my imagination, I totally said horrid. Yeah that's what I meant.

"So you're going to be difficult?" I stuck my toungue out at him and ran, but he caught me by my tail and held me up. I let out a shriek and scratched him across his face before running out of the room. I was almost out so close.

"And where do you think you're going Ms.Hell's princess?" Asked the female voice from infront of me. "Long time no see Star." I laughed weakly, but with a sinister tone. "Ah, I belive the last time I saw you was 3 years ago, snake princess." "Ha, but this time you won't be leaving my grip." "You sound so sure about that Mary." "Actually its Hannah now." "Oh even better, now I'll call you Hannah the Whore, has a nice ring to it doesn't it?" "Funny I'm not the one who lived in a brothel." A low growl emitted from my throat. "I was 10 and under the care of some sucubi, I didn't sleep with anybody." It was her turn to growl. I pulled out the red vile stashed in my corset and gulped it down. It wasn't as sweet as his, but it would work. I dropped the bottle, it making a shattering noise. As she was distracted I ran.